Bit of a moan :(

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by Babylicious, Jan 11, 2008.

1. Babylicious

Babylicious Well-Known Member

Tomorrow we are going to a birthing class at the hospital, but straight after Hubby is off to watch his beloved city play, he's always the same and I'm sick of being left to deal with an autistic child on my own when I have her all week (apart from school) - we both work full time (I work flexi hours) - I do most of the cooking and cleaning and he just looks after the dog, well walks her. Anyway tomorrow he's off to footy and it's kick off at 5.20 but then I'm expected to drive 20 miles to collect Paris from his sisters (I have SPD) and come home sort tea, take the dog for a walk and put Paris to bed. It's always the same and I just feel that he doesn't put us first.

There's also 6 games in March (when I'm due so I'll be heavily pregnant) and he's planning to go to all of them. I don't want him to stop going just wish he would get his priorities straight and put his wife and kids first rather than football

makes me feel like he doesn't love us enough to miss a couple of games :(

2. reallyoldmum

reallyoldmum Well-Known Member

Not sure I can give you any advice but I can give you these :hug: :hug:

Men, I am sure, are from a totally different planet!! Of course he shouldnt be going to the football but lets be realistic he will!! I have the same problem with mine and work (he's self employed) and when I was admitted for my ectopic in December I didnt see him for 3 days as it was his busiest time and he was delivering all over the country! What they dont realise is we NEVER FORGET!! :rotfl:

I am not sure what the facilities are in Hull but do you have any respite care for Paris? We have something called cross-roads in Shropshire who will take the load of mum for a couple of hours a week.

xxxxxxxxx

3. Slinky Sarah

Slinky Sarah Well-Known Member

hey iv been told that im not allowed to go into labour if man utd are playing that day and if they are...he wants me to have a big screen so he can watch it!! :rotfl: :rotfl: can see me ending up with a home birth so he can watch the footy lol

4. loz

loz Well-Known Member

:hug: :hug: can you tell him how you're feeling or will he ignore you? I'm sometimes driven to sending my OH an e-mail when I dont think he'll listen to me as I know he'll read it!!

5. Squiglet

Squiglet Well-Known Member

:hug: :hug: :hug: Its cos men can only see as far as the end of their noses. Tell him to make a choice between his child and football... and then to go and tell his friends and family of his choice. If he chooses football, I'll guarantee he'll be embarrassed.

6. NooNoo

NooNoo Well-Known Member

I do this!! It does actually work aswell :dance:

I agree with squiglet..if you put it to him like that then he might actually realise how thoughtless he is being :hug:

7. Nicola g

Nicola g Well-Known Member