Oh I don't feel good

teampc

Reaction score
Blimey don't know what come over me, just started dinner and suddenly feel really funny, hubby is at squash at the mo, my head feels odd, I can feel my heartbeat all over my body, my fingers feel strange too and my chest feels kinda heavy......no idea what it is but I hope it passes soon

Blimey don't know what come over me, just started dinner and suddenly feel really funny, hubby is at squash at the mo, my head feels odd, I can feel my heartbeat all over my body, my fingers feel strange too and my chest feels kinda heavy......no idea what it is but I hope it passes soon

Do u suffer from anxiety hun? I used to have anxiety attacks and they sound just like that xx

Yeah I thought it sounds like a panic attack.....take it easy hun, put your feet up and take some slow deep breaths. Hope it passes for you soon xx

I do suffer from panic attacks and have done for many years, but it didn't feel the same as that

It's past now, think I'll call the mw tomorrow just to ask her what she thinks

just called the midwife to let her know, and got told to call the docs and make an appointment to get checked out....so I have an appointment for this afternoon to see if they can see any reason for it.
Midwife said it is probably hormones messing with my heart rate but doctor is the best place to find out.

I was just about to type that is sounds like a panic/anxiety attack, Ive suffered 10 years with them. I hope you feel better soon :(
X

Good luck at the docs. Half the worry of these things is not knowing the cause so hope they can pin point something. xx

thought id update you after my appointment

doc basically said its my blood pressure sometimes low and sometimes a bit higher, but its nothing to worry about, and basically just to learn to cope with it as it wont be going away anytime soon....but.....he asked me if I had ever been told I have a heart murmur before......I said no thinking he was just checking to see if I had any history of heart problems, to which he replied well you have one now!

He said its quite loud, so although its apparently quite a common thing to develop in pregnancy he is going to talk to a cardiac consultant to see if I should have an ultrasound scan to check it, and I have to go in for some extra blood tests next week to check if anything is a bit iffy

so I guess I will keep you all updated :)

gosh lucky u went in hun-Hope all works out ok for u xx

thanks hun, Im trying not to worry as he said its quite common, just waiting to see if I need a scan now, and I have to let them know if my 'funny' stages get any worse or if I get any extra symptoms

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back