OH has just freaked me out!!

Hun as everyone has said it's not
over till she arrives
keeping it all crossed!!! X x x

that would be weird but would be lovely to share the journey!! fingers crossed xxx

Fingers crossed for you, hope this week goes quickly!x

ive had a sore back all day, but ite more like a pulled muscle feeling and more sore when i bend over...sound like an old woman with my groans lol

ive had a sore back all day, but ite more like a pulled muscle feeling and more sore when i bend over...sound like an old woman with my groans lol

Argos must be bad for your back :lol:

haha tiny its not advisable, really wasnt that enjoyable, but i was a tad drunky poo! hopefully its done the job lol xx

Ema-lou keeping my fingers crossed for you as well.

Im due on this friday as well, i promised myself i wouldnt test until Saturday but couldnt help myself.

So ive just tested and got :bfn: , but ive got some weird stuff going on.

Cramps, Sore Boobs, Headaches, Nausea. :dance:

oooh fingers crossed furryheart..... not had the nausea, just been in a stinking mood al day lol

yeah!! you can join me and louise lol

does anyone whos been ttc ever get that feeling "i dunno if i want this yet?!"

yeah totally like i said im baby, holiday, baby, holiday new job, baby, move house, baby lol i need to decide in what order

im the same i really want another baby - and this is the most rediculous reason but . . i want a spring/summer baby as my kids are sept and oct and my birthday is sept then there is christmas and 1 niece and 2 nephews bdays in november then new year haha!! so my hubby is the only one born in june and i think it would be nice to have a baby is spring/summer as the other half of the year is just really expensive for us hahaha!! :rotfl: strange reason i know but i cant just wait for trying then as if i say right i will try for 4 months this year . .. then wait till next year hahaha :rotfl: 7 years later . . . .

Yes just before we started TTC I had applied to train as a mental health nurse, still waiting to hear if I get an interview - if so I need to find out if I can defer it for a year; then I will have a one year old and a three year old! Heck!

i just sometimes wonder how i will cope with a 7yr old and a newborn lol, when theres people out there that have more than 2 and manage fine, im just a worry head tonight lol xx

GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!

starting to get period pains but no show

they might not be period pains might be implantation :) i thought i was coming on with my issabelle but i didnt :) i felt like this when i was pregnant with zander but it all fell into place once he was here :)

from a week after till before your period is due it depends wher it chooses to implant i think normally 14 days after i think?!?! my issabelle was on the front of my womb and zander was at the back i felt him implant more later than belle - although i thought it was just pre menstral at the time lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back