OH has just freaked me out!!

ema-lou24

Reaction score
ok so im sitting watching TV after getting the wee one settled and my ex txt me saying hes lost his job and is struggling to find the maintence money for next month.....i mean i hate this guy with a passion but i actually feel sorry for him :roll: then when cuddling the wee one in i got a lil emotional cos he was showing an interest in my work and asking me questions about it etc.....:roll:

so telling the OH how im feeling and he just blurted out "your pregnant"
im like:eh: how you get that one? so he starts listing them all off......

*im more cranky
*more emotional over silly things
*tired through day, cant sleep at night
*body temp all to pot (-12 at night but ive got bedroom window wide open)
*boob bigger, more tender,alway erect :)dance:)
*horny at the most silliest times (stranded on m8 waiting on AA, wanted it in bushes:whistle:)
*twinges and pains that i dont normally get
*eating more often (grazing as he calls it)
*cats being very clingy toward me

so im sitting there :shock:

hes saying that it might not come out to be a bfp, but he reckons my body is changing to "become" preggers, if or not it happens he doesnt know lol

bless him for noticing but kinda freeky!

what you all think??

All sounds positive, and I hope you get your BFP :yay: When are you testing?

im considering in the morning, but i know its too early but not out till the witch arrives....

OH wants me to do one now lol

Sounds positive, continue with the pma :dust: good luck

does all sound good hun!! omg, if you are, i hope it's a boy and you can call him argus :rofl:

we reeeeeeeaaaaalllllly want a girl......but will be happy with whatever x

Ooooh... all sounds really promising!! Fingers crossed for you! :dust:

:dust: Awww hun I really hope this is it xx

*fingers crossed hun* and yes that is definately sweet that he is noticing and taking an interest.
All the best when yo eventually take a test or several to be exact :lol

c'mon woman, get up and pee already! It's half seven, practically the afternoon! :lol:

enit! lol good luck and if it is a bnf then remeber your not out till the witch gets ya :) x x

Yeah, what they said ! Get up, pee on a stick :poas: and let us know!

Ahh an Argos baby! If that actually works there are going to be couples TTC hanging out behind argos stores all over the uK ;) Test test test!!

good luck lovely got every crossed for you :dance:we are waiting :whistle: test test test xxxxxxx

:hug:never mind lovely your still in for a chance when af due?? not that i want he to come for you!!!!!!
mines friday!! you still getting all those symptoms?

Last edited:
im due on friday so still early days..

still getting all the symtoms. hope we get our bfp's at same time lol how weird would that be???x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back