OH has become obsessed...

BabyBrain

Reaction score
with my bump :roll:. Now don't get me wrong it's very sweet and he seems to finally realise that we are having a baby, but if he got into a position that was comfy overnight and he could reach his hand has been on my bump aalllllll night.....lovely I hear you say,unfortunately my bladder doesn't agree lol. 5 WEES I've had to have...up and down the stairs like a demented duck to the loo all night. He's now online looking at stuff to buy, not practical stuff like cots but fishing rods for kids :lol:.

Men :roll: xxxxxxxxxxx

Lol! My DH started to sleep with his arm over bump. Pip soon put a stop to that. DH got the hump everytimeas everytime he was nearly asleep Pip kicked him!! Lol! Make me giggle but DH didn't think it was funny!

My OH sits with his hand on bump it's alright but does get annoying at the same time he he x

Hehe that is cute! Made me giggle but yes I can imagine annoying, especially if toilet is on another floor!
Larlybelle that's so funny! Poor thing Lo is playing around with him :)

Welcome to my world BB he even does it without realising now. Or hid other favourite thing is to talk to it all evening while I'm trying to watch the soaps. My son looked at him the other day and said why exactly are you talking to mums vagina Jase?

Hahahahahaha glad I'm not the only one going through this xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Fishing Rods for kids. Lol that made me
Laugh!!! Xx

haha fishing rods for kids that really made me giggle :)

Aw that's sweet. My OH is in the spare bed lol

my OH cuddles up to me when were in bed and puts his hand on my tum, thats about it lol

This thread really made me laugh. My DH has just kinda discovered the same thing - but so far he's still co-operating and lying where i want him to in bed so that i can get comfy leaning on him.

Saying that - he did poke bump the other morning, and got a row for waking bubs up at 6.30 when he left for work.
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back