concerned/ Bl@@dy MW

:hug: :hug: Yvonne

I think your fears are natural having all you have been through..I never felt movements till i was 23 1/2 weeks so plenty of time yet..

It is awful you haven't had a call back from m/w in 2 days.

I think if a private scan will put your mind at rest then it is well worth the money

good luck for today

:hug:

Best of luck for today Yvonne, your MW doesnt sound very helpful :(

I have read really bad reviews about the argos dopplers so don't worry about that :hug:

Your midwife sounds useless!

Hopefully you can wing a scan out of them today when you are there- I fthink tears and irrate mothers will be very persasive

let us know how you get on :hug:

Best of luck today! I hope that they scan you so that your fears can be proved groundless and you can relax.

hey hun, dont be too concerned about the Argos doppler, i borrowed my friends one (from argos) and it barely picked up my own heartbeat let alone the babies, and my poor oh couldnt find his own heartbeat, and im 29 weeks pregnant, think they are more hassle than they are worth!
good luck today xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've only just seen this today. Yvonne I wish you the very best of luck today and hope and pray you are just being paranoid believe me I know what that's like. If the renal unit don't scan you take yourself up to the labour ward and explain to them your fears I am sure they will listen for baby's heartbeat for you.

Take care hun. :hug:

Yvonne,
Good luck for today!

Come and join me at the Queen Mothers....they are fantastic!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back