Newby here! HELP!

dannii87

Reaction score
Hello guys,

My name is Dannii, I'm 20 years old and recently found out I was pregnant...

...I had only been with my partner for 2 and a half months when I found out and discovered I had fallen pregnant while using the pill and on antibiotics.

Everything was a shock to begin with, but I soon became excited and figured we could pull through it!

My boyfriend was extremely supportive and said he'd support me all the way through.

Tonight, he called me when he'd gone back to collect more clothes etc to tell me that he wasn't ready, couldn't go through with it and had decided to leave me "holding the baby"...

...His parents are from a very strict and wealthy background and had offered us money for an abortion (I was disgusted with the mere mention of it!) Myself and my partner were upset about this and therefore his annoucement this evening has struck me down big time!

This is why I have joined the forum. I feel I need some outside support (obviously my Mum is backing me), but I feel a little lonely so... Hello!

Thanks,

Dannii xx

welcome aboard - have pm'd you!!

this place is the only place u need for your pregnancy! :cheer:

Hiya hun,

congrats on your pregnancy!! :dance:

Sorry things aren't working out as planned with OH.

Were all here anytime you need to vent or need support :hug: :hug:

:wave: hiya welcome 2 the forum
if ur ex and his family hav offered money for abortion i hope they gonna offer plenty of support including financial for ur baby when s/he's born :evil:
btw is that u in ur avatar ur very pretty!

Hi Dannii!

Congrats on the pregnancy!! Sorry to hear about your boyfriend though, what an idiot.

Im a young one too! Im 21 and I only found out a couple days ago that i am pregnant and havent told OH yet... im not sure how hes going to take it :?

Good luck with your journey!! I hope to get to know you over the next few months!!

Kate xx

congrats and welcome to the forum

the girls are great here so so nice and will help you with anything :hug: :hug:

i1078756_42899_3.gif

:wave:
and

0.gif

Hi :wave: , I'm sorry to hear your news but we're hear whenever you need us. You have to do what you think is best for you.

Thank you so much! All of you :hug:

Really appreciate the support :) xxxxxxxxx

i got pregnant after being with my OH 3 months, luckly he stood by me and we now have a beautifull baby girl. hope everything goes ok for you.

x

Hi Danni,

First of all.. your boyfriend... how stupid and irresponsible of him!

Chat away on here hehe Seems great.

You live in Sandy i see.. well i'm only in Beeston :) I'm 10 mins walk from u lol I'm only 19 myself so....

Hope all goes well xxxxx

Hiya Hon. Congrats on your preganancy but I'm sorry to hear about your bf. However, without wanting to raise your hopes, a similiar thing happened to a friend of mine, she fell pregnant at 23, but after the shock of it all sunk in and the baby was here he realised what a fool he had been. They are now very happily married and have 2 beautiful girls.

If he can't see what he is giving up then he doesn't deserve you in the first place.

Big hugs and we are all here for you.
:hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back