oh god i can hardly type this!!! LMFAO!!!!

8873513_scaled_287x259.jpg

killer karate trained squirrels on the loose.....

its gone budge :l

i bet he described it as the "biggest squirrel" uve ever seen adn its "evil" eyes, i love th way blokes are so funny in making things sound worse than they are...

* i thougth i was going to die... * hahahah

I was taking a big sip of DR Pepper when I read this and I laughed then it came out of my nose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

ooppss!

hubbys home and im hearing it all again!

its sounds hilarious. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

i wonder if there are any "squirrel attack survivor support groups" hahahaa

you know squirrels are getting very lairy these days it wa son this programme that there was a sqirrel attacking ppl in this park..it attacked the police when they came to find out what was going on..i think they gave it an asbo.. lol :rotfl: :rotfl:

your poor hubby i think it sounds quite scary gettting attacked by a squirrel although it is extremely funny to us :rotfl: :rotfl:

you just made my neice cry cause ilaughed so loud i scared her bless..she is still crying ..

that is hilarious :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: does he feel like he needs councelling budge? hahaha!

Men, now i really have heard it all!

Attack of the KILLER SQUIRRELS!

please budge print of loads of pics of leary squirrels and stick them up in cupboards and on the bathroom mirror, on the inside of the toilet seat etc...and put one under his pillow..please please please! :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: oh god that is brilliant lol

i thought u were gonna sy u were in labour wen i saw the tittle of the post lol

budge said:
oh you are cruel cassi! :rotfl: :rotfl:

you gonna do it then? :wave: :cheer: it would be great...

get him while he is :sleep: buy a soft squirrel and wake him up with a whistle so he jumps up to see a squirrel dressed in karate get up right in his face .. or eating his balls im sure you would prefer the latter ...
:rotfl: :rotfl:

im going to bed now...but i will expect to see a thread with pics of you're DH sitting in a corner rocking because "the squirrels are back and they are getting into my brain" :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

love u budge!!!

cas xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back