OH GOD!! i am in neeeeed!!!!

You're off your (.Y.)s :lol: I was the same tho at one point, I think my body was in shock too, it was like, for 22 month you were pregnant or breastfeeding and now what?! The thought of another now tho brings me out in a cold sweat!

Give it three months in the lon run three months is nothing then see how you feel - I think your of your rocker haha! This will will WILL be my last :rotfl: x x x x

oh my.. i would love a bunch of kids but i dont want to be pregnant again! its not enjoyable atall!
and i still got the worst 3 month left.. :(

I'm permanently broody too. Every time I get home with my new baby I am so happy but am left with this void where I was anticipating and desperate for this perfect thing and when it's born, it's a whole different journey. YOu spend 9 months so oblivious to anything but your baby it's hard not to be preg afterwards.

I have 3 of my own and always said I'd like 4. I have 2 step daughters who live with me and call me mum. They have a waste of space of a biological mother (needs a whole thread to tell you just how bad she is) and never see her, so I a a mother of 5 now :eek:

I keep saying to hubby I'd like another in the future, but he's 40 now and doesn't want to be an ancient dad (too late!) and spend the whole of his retirement changing nappies (he retires at 49).

Still, I usually get my way!!

OMG toon, youre a nutter!! Bloomin recession :wall: I will prob be the same, I already find myself thinking, how soon could I get pregnant again?! Thats more just the thought of going back to work tho! I wish I could just be a stay at home mum!!

lol im hoping a bfp for crimboBUT if i get preg at xmas i wont have time to book the new baby on next years holiday??? :s xx

excuses excuses lol!! we booked our hols when i was pregnant and we just told them that there would be a baby but we don't know what sex or name yet lol. We told them once he was born xx

I think you should keep me company NOW :lolly:

i might want and need it mamfy but i think i best wait. I had a mini breakdown yesterday so imagine how bad i'd be with another one!! I still am gonna have one more but i need to show some retraint and wait lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back