I am so so so Mad

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
while i was taking Braydon to nursery today guess who walked straight past us
Garry my ex Braydons sperm donnor he didnt he even try and say hello i dont expect him to wanna tlk to me but to his son ud have thought hed at least said hello but no he just walked straight past him, and i know it was deffo him from the burn marks on his neck
i am so angry who the hell does he think he is, my baby deserves so much better than him, y did i have to give him such a ****** of a father :twisted:

awwwww hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

i understand what you mean but at least B will be able to make up his own mind about his "father" wont he, his dad cant blame you for influencing him against him. B will see what he's like for himself.

at least you got a gorgeous little boy from him anyway!!!!!!!! :D

I've been through this situatiom- it's his loss hun, and who needs a dad like that in their lives anyway?!!!

let it go and think of him as just that a sperm donor, be grateful that he donated good enough genes to have a beautiful child and forget the rest.

Your LO won't suffer, children just need to feel secure and loved not to have their biological daddy around if they don't want to be.

Keep neutral (I know its hard) and when he's old enough he'll see for himself :hug:

Your lovely boy is better off without a selfish git for a father. You're doing a great job :hug:

Well he might have a ******** for a father, but he has the best mom he could ever wish for!

Don't let that barsteward get you down, as the others have said, let B find out for himself latr in life, if you tell B how much of a div his father is he will only want to prove you wrong, stay neutral and he will make his own mind up :hug:

im sorry hunny :( B is better off without him though hunny - you are all he needs!!! :hug:

I agree totally. Your little boys is better off without him. Better off having no father than a bad one. He's got you, thats plenty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back