OH GOD!! i am in neeeeed!!!!

Hmm i will check to see if i have one on my phone. We cant move just yet, we paid 92grand for a 2 bedroom flat 2 years ago and because of the recession its now worth about 79 grand. We would make a huge loss to sell xx

Do you think it might be because you've been thinking about TTC? :hug: I remember having that desperate urge for another baby x

Got no pics on my phone. Lucas is in bed so i will take pics tomorrow and share them xx

I dunno, i just get the feeling that my family is not complete and i am not getting any younger. I get so jelous of the BFP announcements its unreal xx

me toooo and see this week there has been soo many and i am soo happy for them all but i want it too... thats ok... the recession sucks :( my dads once v lucrative business is draining my parents of everything !! :( xx

lol if i got preg next month... madison would be near 7 months that would make a 16 month age gap is that too small for a deliberate preg?? xx

My friend had a 8 month gap :rofl: Pregnant straightaway after first and both v premature!

Toon think of all the slinky clothes you can get now you're not preg :D And think of how plastered you are going to get on the PF night out! And emmmm think of all of the sex you can have now, and the no thrush that stops you from having it! You're plan in WTT sounded so fab :) It's something so amazing to look forward to! xxx

you speak sense chick, i know its the right way forward but i cant stop my body from wanting. I really do think i need a dog. My poor baby girl earned her wings in january and there is a void that needs to be filled. At least when you have a dog you dont need a babysitter and i wont need to take mat leave again xx

:hug: I understand completely.. It's hard when your heart and mind are battling against eachother x

I seriously think pregnancy can be addictive, i so know what you mean! After having Grace for months it was like my body was longing to be pregnant again, I loved being pregnant and missed is so much. I have managed to wait until Grace is almost 3, not quite sure how I managed it but after a number of months I just thought I must enjoy my daughter and spend a much quality time with her as I can - that got me through! Once she hit 2 the broody feelin started again!!! I would say don't put yourself under unnecessary financial pressure as it sounds like you will be stuck in your 2 bed flat for a while longer but obviously if it's what you want who am I to tell you otherwise! Lol!!

Wish you all the luck in the world xxx

I can't stop thinking about it either at the moment, and we were only going to have 2! We wouldn't be trying until 2012 if we did have another so why am I thinking about it all the time now?!

im with you on the broody front, just not so keen on toddlers haha

lol i love kids all ages... we have a 4 bed house and im def gonna ttc by the end of the year but i have a holiday in october and thats the only thing thats holding me back... cos i dont wanna be sick on madisons first holiday abroad... its not fair on her xx

Two of the broody ones should have a competition :lolly:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back