OH GOD!! i am in neeeeed!!!!

Toonlass

Reaction score
My body is yearning to be pregnant, i need another baby.......what the hell is wrong with me?!?!?

Its like an ache inside, its taking over my thoughts, i dream about it!! I am a total nut job i really am! I think my body is in shock from not carrying a baby in it :lol: i mean i was pregnant or breast feeding for 20 months straight afterall. Someone talk me out of my stupidity......QUICK!! xx

Someones broody, you're WTT won't be long before you're preggers anyway! :)

:slap: LOL

Last edited:
Err..can you get a goldfish in the meantime until you feel like you are thinking straight again? :lol:

a dog might help, i dunno, i want to be pregnant so bad, its killing me!! I'm considering taking my coil out and seeing what happens :rofl: i took the last one out myself :blush: i can do it again xx

It was less painful then the nurse doing it to be honest. I just reached inside, grabbed the string and eased it out.....simple! Although i wouldn't recomend anyone else doing it lol xx

Nooooooooooooo!!!! Don't do
It
You
Mad
Woman!!!!!! Lol x x

Its like a pain inside that i cant ignore, its taking over my life, i cant sleep properly because of the yearning.........i should buy a puppy!! xx

omg im with you toon i am sooooo broody aswell i was soo tempted to stop taking my pill and have an 'accident'?? lmao (you all see why i dont let any friends or family on here pmsl) xxx

i bought a puppy and the novelty wears off too quick ( i still love her but shes not a baby) xx

Broody doesn't even touch it lisa, i neeeeeeddd to be pregnant! I cant explain it, its like, when you try to quit smoking but you neeeed a fag, its like being hungry and needing food. I never even used to like kids, urgghhh i'm a freak!!

removing your coil!!!!! thats sounds painful but like you said prob not as much as when the nurse did it for me too xx
have you told the OH? i would have mine closer if i could change things x

OH said i can have as many babies as i like once we have moved. We live in a 2 bedroom flat (3 if you take into account harry potters ((lucas's)) room, its a cupboard lol a big cupboard tho) I know he is right but i cant help what my body wants xx

are you moving anytime soon? i thought u wer putting pix up of the cupboard room?? :D i wanna see :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back