Oh dear god no! 3 month old & toddler stabbed to death

Oh my god its a sick world we live in.

Rest in peace little ones. :cry:

Do you know after i fed my little one through the night last i lay in bed for over an hour thinking about that poor wee boy who was tortured and now this. :( :(

What is this world coming too? Im never usually agressive but these people deserved to be tortured in jail. :(

:( I have just seen this on the news, what is going on with the world?

this just keeps getting worse :cry:

rest in peace little angels :hug: :(

yeah i read about this just now its so terrible those poor darlings :( some people try for years TTC and would make fantastic mummies given the opportunity and some abuse the right to have children.those poor babies :(

Im feeling more and more disgusted by the human race what the hell is happening

i just can not understand how anyone could hurt torture or kill a beautiul sweet innocent baby :? :? :? :cry:
i look at collier and mt eart melts id do anything to protect my son i love him with ever breath in my body :hug:

thses sorry excuse for humans deserve to feel the pain they infilicted on there poor children a thousand times over
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

:( I just can't even begin to put into words how I feel about this :cry:

I don't understand! What the hell is going on??? Surely instead of spending years in prison for murder she could have given them up???
I feel really angry right now i have tears!

it does question your faith in the human race sometimes doesnt it.I mean the baby was 7 months so the same age as caden,hes asleep on the settee at the minute and oh my god what would i do if anything happened to him?doesnt bare thinking about and i could never do anything myself to harm him,i really just cant get my head roundsome things :(

This was the first thing I saw on the computer when I got up this morning :( I sent the link straight to OH. So in the news at the moment, we have baby P, Shannon Matthews and now this...and that's only what we hear about.

A girl who is a friend of a few friends of mine, 19 years old and aspiring model, was also stabbed to death in her home on Saturday lunchtime in the chest and face.

What is going on in this world?!! There are some seriously f***ed up people out there :( :evil:

Thats so sad :(

She must have been really ill to have done that :(

OMFG, as you say the hell is going on with the world these days :shock:
It does not bare thinking about how these oor kids suffered :cry: :cry: :cry:

R.I.P LITTLE ANGELS

Geordie&Bairn said:
Im feeling more and more disgusted by the human race what the hell is happening

i just can not understand how anyone could hurt torture or kill a beautiul sweet innocent baby :? :? :? :cry:
i look at collier and mt eart melts id do anything to protect my son i love him with ever breath in my body :hug:

thses sorry excuse for humans deserve to feel the pain they infilicted on there poor children a thousand times over
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Exactly, how could you look at your own beautiful baby and want to harm it :cry:
I just can not get my head around why anyone would want or could do it.

I am shocked beyond belief at this and the other poor babies that have been in the news lately,its really upsetting :cry:

I've got an awful feeling it was post natal psychosis, just a hunch.

God rest those poor wee mites

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back