oh cr*p

Manda&Thomas

Reaction score
today is going to be one of them days that i do nothing but cry i think
just went to get dressed to go out somewhere anywhere and my size 10 jeans wont do up :shock: they were fine last week i have no bigger jeans or trousers apart from trackies and i dont feel comfortable in them
what on earth am i going to wear have got them undone now i aint going out no way not now.
sorry i feel like such a moaner today just one of them days
manda xx

a skirt? nothing fits me either, I look 5 months gone today

I feel like you too. Lack of sleep and other things have made me really emotional today and I just had a big argument with my OH over absolutely nothing (and I started it by digging).

Now I just can't stop crying. I know I'm probably just having an off day but I just feel crap :(

Hope your day gets better for you too xxx

all my skirts are jean lol and dont streach
glad im not the only one who having an off day
cant wait for things to settle down i really cant
manda xx

awwwwwwww bit of on line shopping might cheer you up, it worked for me. have a look at maternity clothes on ebay.you can get some greatstuff for next to nothing and it also cheers you up when it starts to arrive

just ordered some mat trousers from littlewoods £25 as they do short arse leg sizes prob with all shops the legs are huge on me as i need 28 inch
hubby gone to maccy d's for me as he is home now so il be happy again soon :D
manda xx

oH hon i know what you mean, my house feels really messy and i just thought sod it and come back upstairs, you need a nice cuppa and a sit in front of the telly...

Maybe trishas on or jeremy, lol

xxx

I know how you feel - some days it can be pretty rubbish if you like your clothes!
Handy hint - take an elastic hair band and loop it through the button hole of the jeans and the wrap it round the jean button until its tight enough..... Obviously you need a kinda longer top but this is keeping me going at the moment!

(also, New Look maternity have some really really nice indigo jeans that have a stretchy bit but dont look maternity like and are not great big - only £20 :dance: )

Keep smiling honey, it is all in a good cause :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back