I'm about to cry!

Jayjay027

Reaction score
Ok, before anyone says anything about this thread - I already know I'm a big over-exaggerater lol.

Its hubbys birthday tomorrow, and I'm taking him out tonight to our fave restaurant - like its mega expensive so we only go there on special occassions.
I was supposed to go out today and buy something new to wear, but didn't make it out, and now I literally have nothing to wear that fits comfortably.
I'm sitting here in a towel almost in tears because I have literally no nice going out clothes that I can fit into!

I've lived the past few weeks in stretchy trackies and low cut jeans so haven't needed any going out clothes - and its my own stupid fault for not going out and buying something new - but this is such a nightmare :( x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Ok panic over. I found a dress.
Its mega short and has short sleeves, which I was hoping to avoid, but it stretches over my belly so I'll have to make do. X

Phew, panic over! I think hubby would have been happy even if you'd gone out in your pj's hon, if it means getting you both to a nice restaurant for a lovely meal. Hope you have a nice evening xxx

well thank god for that lol hope you your hunbby and bump have a lovely evening :) xx

enjou ur eveing glad u found something !

Glad you found something honey, now get out and have a fabulous dinner date with hubby!xx

Aw hun :hugs: so glad you managed to find something :) have a lovely evening x x

Glad you found a frock to wear. Hope you have a fab night xx

Awwww ur all so lovely after my totally irrational outburst there lol.

Thanks so much ladies! Really looking forward to tonight! Haven't been out in 2 months!! Xx

Have a lovely evening - I'm sure you look gorgeous xxx

have a good time!, i have a feeling me and my toilet will be having a date tonight, sick sick sick :(

Thanks everyone!
We had a lovely time, that restaurant never fails to impress!
Home nice and early though because I'm exhausted lol.
Hubby is a little drunk so I think I'll just go to bed lol.
Xx

Babyem - so sorry to hear ur havin such a bad time. I remember being exactly like that just a couple of weeks ago! Its miserable :(
Really hope u start to feel better soon, its really no fun at all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back