Officially Glowing - 20 Week Scan Tomorrow

XHopefulX

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

Well I have 2 people mention this week that I look like I am glowing, so it must be true even with make up covering the bags and dark ringed eyes...... Anybody else glowing yet or feel at their best so far in their pregnancy?

20 week scan tomorrow, nervous and excited after all that went on last month, so praying that everything looks ok tomorrow.

x

i think i have my glowing days and then just my plain old rough days atm lol but im hoping a tan will make me feel better in a couple of weeks.

Enjoy your scan!! I wish i could have mine again - youll love it! x

Trust me hun don't entirely feel glowing with the lack of sleep lol nah just worried after not being able to get the 2nd set of amino results so haven't got the total all clear yet till this scan, can't wait to see bean again though x

Im not glowing yet :( but congrats to u and enjoy ur glowing stage :)

I have my scan 2moro to cant wait to see the wee man again. Good luck to u and enjoy x

Thanks Lou hun and the same to you tomorrow....Where abouts are you in Scotland? x

Inverness, enjoy your scan tomorrow. Are you going to find out the sex?
x

i alredy know i cheated and gave in to temptation and had a private scan at new year :) im having a boy :) u finding out ? x

Aww Lou lol lucky you.... yes hoping to tomorrow, the suspense is killing us, one min don't want to know the next we do, think it is a boy ourselves but don't care to be honest x

Glowing? WTF is that? lol Nah to be honest I mostly just feel tired I wish the glowing stage would come in tho!

Hope all goes well tomorrow hun - I will be thinking of you with everything crossed. :hugs xxx

well good luck and enjoy xxxxxx

miss me 2 i cant wait for the glowing stage ive only just started to look pregnant so maybe glowing is on its way x

Cheers Miss hun, not long till yours too, good luck on yours.... again I was told I looked glowing ha ha must be great make up x

I have my scan on friday! Yaaaaay! I already know its a boy though as i also cheated:)

My OH says i look like ive got a glow but my OH compliments me all the time and can see no fault in me so hes probably not the best judge haha xx

Wow hun - I am gonna be popping up to you for make up lessons if your make up is that good!

Seriously tho you must look radiant to get all these comments!

I work with 2 blokes - not like they are gonna comment or even notice really is it lol So far the only comment I have had is from DS's Nan - she said I had put weight on in my face the F:censored:ing Bitch! Never did like that woman lololol OH always tells me how lovely and cute I look but he is my OH if he did not think I looked OK I would be worried lol

Can't wait for our scan on Sat xx

OH's are great aren't they lol tell us we look good even though we know the truth (mine never used to till he had a talking to lol)

:rotfl: Miss, she sounds delightful NOT, don't worry been told I have stuck it on around my face also, hoping the fat might move to my arms with gravity as they are skinny as hell.

A lot of scan this week which is fab!

xx

Gotta say I do not know what I would do without my OH - he totaly deserves a medal putting up with me lol

I think with your OH he was prob not used to your being so sensitive lol They forget about hormones etc love that he is totally with the program now tho.

LOL wish I had somewhere for the extra weight to go - my arms are chubby and my legs have always been chunky - the ony good part about my body was I had a tiny waist - well thats bloody gone now hasn't it! lol

xx

Oh for the love of god ha ha ha, that is soooo untrue.

I was getting a blow by blow account daily about how much fat was going on my bum, legs and back, didn't want to turn around at that stage so he could see my double belly otherwise I would of cried my heart out lol....

xx

Oh for the love of god ha ha ha, that is soooo untrue.

I was getting a blow by blow account daily about how much fat was going on my bum, legs and back, didn't want to turn around at that stage so he could see my double belly otherwise I would of cried my heart out lol....

xx

OMG..... :hugs: he would be missing an eye or something if it had been my OH lol xx

Nope definitely NOT glowing!!!! Covered in hormonal pregnancy acne & because there are no safe over the counter products looks like I'm going to have a minging face until after I've given birth! Had it when I was expecting my little boy so I totally hate the photo of the 3 of us after I'd given birth because I'm soooo spotty. Tea tree doesn't work, toothpaste on spots doesn't work & I've been drinking loads of water & eating loads of fresh fruit & veg. Looks like I'll be trowelling make up on until well into the summer as I cannot stand to go out in public with zits on show :(
Glad you're glowing though & good luck with your scan hun.

Sunnyb xxx

Wasn't being too sensitive I think was I Miss hun lol

Sunny, actually have the same problem at the moment which has been going on for the last week and I don't normally suffer from spots, have been using Freederm gel which has been removing the inflamation up to a point if that helps? Thanks hun for the wishes.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back