Halfway - and Scan tomorrow!!

Froslass

Reaction score
Technically as it's now Monday...I'm officially halfway through!! :D xx

Which means tomorrow is Tuesday and its my 20 week scan! I am very excited, and just praying everything will be ok xx It's really really flying in though :) x

Good luck with your scan, are you still staying on team yellow?

Woop woop!!
I'm 3 days behind you! Can't believe how fast it's going. My scan is Thursday.
How have you been feeling? xxx

How exciting for you girls... I cannot believe that it is going so fast... Good luck with the scans.... :)

Good luck with your scand tomorrow. Can't believe you are 20 weeks already, the time seems to be flying by xxx

Woop woop!!
I'm 3 days behind you! Can't believe how fast it's going. My scan is Thursday.
How have you been feeling? xxx

:yay: I know it's going soooo fast!! I feel great at the moment if I'm honest, just normal but with a wee bump lol :) x

Good luck for your scan on Thursday too! Are you staying team yellow or are you gonna find out? x

Good luck with your scand tomorrow. Can't believe you are 20 weeks already, the time seems to be flying by xxx

Its going so fast honestly! I'm really looking forward to it but scared at the same time! You're not too far behind either - only four more weeks till yours :) xxx

I'm the same. Feel ok, just tired more after doing stuff and remembering to try and stop myself doing things is a bit frustrating. I'm sure when bump is a bit bigger I'll physically not be able to do stuff so that should keep me ok!
Just found out the OH can't make the scan appointment on Thursday :( so I'm very very tempted to find out. I'm pretty much 90% sure I'll find out actually, but i may also bottle with OH not being there as he doesn't want to know! lol xx

Yeah i feel tired after doing stuff too, but other than that I'm feeling great now :) x
Thats a shame about your scan :( If you found out would you tell OH you know lol? xxx

I was 20 weeks sat just gone - scan on Fri :) I am staying in team yellow as well unless baby decides otherwise!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back