off for scan

Nicola g

Reaction score
this morning to check water level and then up to ward for monitoring, hopefully it wont of gone any lower :pray:

see ya all later and hope some of you will have popped.

It's still very low :cry: They wanted me to stay at the hospital but there wasnt a free bed :shock: and have to go back in the morning for monitoring and back wed to see consultant to decise what to do with me!

Baby growing well tho :think: so hoping they will let me carry on and keep an eye. Have to have weekly scans now tho unless they keep me in! Im hoping not as baby not due for another 8 weeks and dont think hubby can cope with work and two kids aswell as hospital visits. Plus i dont want baby to be born too early.

So im praying :pray: the consultant has seen this type of thing before and can tell me exactly what is gonna happen.

Ahh sorry it didn't go as well as you'd hoped, I have the same sort of thing although it sounds like I have a bt more than you! My fluid usually on the 'lowest of normal' line. It's good that baby is growing fine though, was he moving well during the scan?

hopefully things will pick up for you.

What level is your fluid at? mine is at 7, got another trace on baby and maybe a scan tomorrow.

Hi

Just been reading the posts, I was told on friday that the water arond bubba was low and to be honest I still don't really know what this means, obviously concerned about it as I have to go back tomorrow and on thursday for monitoring and scans and then the same twice again next week. I am now 34 weeks and otherwise feeling ok, can someone tell me a bit more about this.

It really depends on how low your water is, does it say in your maternity notes what level the fluid is at? I have low fluid but it's still classed as normal..if it goes any lower then it will be lower than normal. I was diagnosed at 20 weeks and at first I had to have weekly fluid checks and growth scans every 4 weeks, but everything has been fine so far. Now I don't have any fluid checks, just scans every 4 weeks. From what they have told me, as long as baby is growing fine and is happy they don't get too concerned..low fluid can delay babys growth in certain cases but that's why they keep checking you. I hope everything is okay :hug:

The midwife said i was below 5% centile? So monitoring this morn and should be home by lunch. Shall let you know how i get on.

I hope everything goes okay and they don't keep you in. Mine is usually on the 5th centile which is the line which means 'Lowest normal possible.' Let us know how you get on :hug:

Baby fine and monitoring went well, wont know what happening until i see the consultant tommorow.

Boy it was like musical beds there today :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back