Off for another scan tomorrow

beckyboo1

Reaction score
To see if my low lying placenta has shifted.

Fingers crossed it has so I don't have to have a c section.

But on the bright side we get to see our pip again. Excited to see the changes from our 20 week scan xx

The difference in scans is huge, they can't fit much on the screen! I've got pics of only baby's head at the later stages! I really hope you get some good news tomorrow. But if you do have to have a c section you have time to really get your head around it, some people end up having them without the chance of preparing themselves! Let us know how it goes xx

Oh good luck, hope it has moved and enjoy seeing LO again :) xx

Good luck! Make sure u say if u r team yellow so u don't see a gender shot xx

have fun...i have another a week tomorrow..x

I know i'm worried that we'll see something we don't want to!!

I'm feeling kinda open about whether it's moved or not. If it hasn't presume they'll scan again in another week or so. I guess there's positives and negatives if each type if birth.

Would love a natural birth but what will be will be, as long as pip gets here safely xx

Good luck for tomorrow!! I have the same on 27th. After watching OBEM last week with the stuck baby I'm kinda liking the idea of a planned c-section!! But then I've always been a wuss!! Hope you get another nice piccy. xxx

im like that after OBEM but my midwife assures me that is VERY rare...

tv are always going to show the dramatic stuff.....makes good tv

Thanks ladies. It's a nice feeling to actually look forward to going for a scan instead if the worry of the 12 and 20 week scan xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back