Obstetrician at 35 weeks - what to expect?

Ellied

Reaction score
Hi Girl :wave:

I see a obstetrician tomorrow and am not too sure what to expect. I have not heard of anyone else talking about this before so was just wondering for those that have done it what usually went off.

I think it is because of my low lying placenta. I believe they will give me a scan date tomorrow as I have been told that they would scan at 36 and if not moved probably do c-section at 37 :think:

Hope everyone has had a nice weekend.

:hug:

I've seen my obgyn three times so far... and I have another appointment on the 26th of Dec.

nothing too drastic happens... I actually think my midwife appointments are more interactive. My obgyn usually does a scan and that's it... I have to admit they can be really offish with you though... very clinical... but once you get your head around that then its fine... tbh if I have any general pregnancy concerns I see my MW but if its medical based I will speak with my obgyn-

as you have a low placenta, they will probably just insist on giving you a c section because the possibility of haemorrhage during labour is too high... so they probably wont chat to you too much.. and just give you the facts

Mind you if you are lucky you'll get a nice one :)

good luck hun, can't say what'll happen, would have thought prob a scan though.

Hey so you may even have bubs here for xmas :D

i think as you have said they will prob scan you to see where your placenta is etc.. i hope its moved up for you and you manage to go all natural... yey for beef curtains...

im glad i havent seen any drs this time.. its all been midwife led!! fab!

hope you get on ok and your placenta has moved up :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back