Scan today for Low Placenta

xNataliex

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Got my scan today to see if my placenta has moved since my 20 wk scan. Just wondered if any of you had this and ended up having an early C section?

Thanks xx :hug: :hug:

No I havnt but wanted to send my best wishes for today, hope you get the outcome you want! :hug:

I had a scan on the wednesday before I was induced....I was 10 days overdue and they couldnt feel the babys head engaged so they suspected a low lying placenta...they had mentioned it was low @ 20 week scan but I was never re scanned until 2 days before the induction :roll:

It wasnt low, and I was induced 2 days later but the induction failed, I didnt progress past around 3cm in 36 hours so I ended up with a c section anyway...It was a positive experience so dont worry if you do have to have a section. Good luck xxxxxx

Good luck, hope it has moved. let us know

Hi I have a placental lobe that was lying low in the way of my cervix at my 20 week scan and I'm being scanned again at 36 weeks to see if it's moved. If not it could mean a c section. Please let me know how you get on!

Hi All,

My placenta has moved and is no longer in the way of baby's exit! :dance:

I'm glad I'll get my home birth!

xxxx

Aww that's great news Natalie! :D I'm so pleased you will get the birth you hoped for. Good luck!!

:hug:

Brilliant news. I have the same problem, hope mine has moved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back