Odd bowels (tmi??)

Bunny82

Reaction score
Recently I have been getting attacks of having to go to the loo quite quickly and when I do even though its not dirroreah like, my stools are dark dark brown and slightly green! (sorry everyone!!) :sick:

I was wondering if anyone else had experienced this when TTC or in the early stages of pregnancy (You know we like to look for signs)

Also though I read online that it can be a symptom of taking pregnancy vitamins!

What do you think?

x

TMI alert..i have a bowel problem, its called ulcerative colitis (nice!) and i have had a flare up since ovulation...like you say though, im looking for signs!!! but it genuinely has got worse! no advice though hun sorry! xx

I have IBS anyway, but dont want to take any medication incase I am preggers, but Ive never haad Green poop before LOL!

Hope that your condition eases a bit Positivity!

x

Nothing like discussing poo at 9am lol Anything rather than startig my jobs ;)

Loose stools do tend to be greenish if they are quite loose because they don't have enough time in the intestine to turn the usual brown colour.

Maybe you haven't been examining it so much in the past so didn't notice?

Eating green foods or lots of iron can mak them greenish too :)

I think loose stools can be a pregnancy indicator, but they are an indicators of a milliom and one other things :oooo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back