Britney Admitted to Hospital!!

kimmumof2

Reaction score
http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,, ... 58,00.html

this morning are going to give more info at 12.15 but sounds as tho she has got some serious mental health problems.

i think brit needs to take some time away from the limelight and get herself sorted, its a shame to see someone who had it all a few years ago to be so down and get into so much bother, and then there is the effect on her poor kids.

i hope she sorts herself out not only for her sake but also for her boys as they need a mum!!

xxxxx

I think it is really, really sad but she doesn't seem to do a lot to help herself either.

If I had lost custody of my kids I would make sure I was not seen out drinking or all over other men I'd be behaving like a nun to prove I was capable.

I hope they manage to sort her out this time.

Emma58 said:
I think it is really, really sad but she doesn't seem to do a lot to help herself either.

If I had lost custody of my kids I would make sure I was not seen out drinking or all over other men I'd be behaving like a nun to prove I was capable.

I hope they manage to sort her out this time.

i completly agree with u there and i would deffo not be missing court days, i do feel sorry for her

shes obviously not well. Being a mum, its so hard to imagine not being with Dan. I would fight hell and high water to be with him.
Its such a shame, she was a beautiful international star with the world at her feet. I hope she gets herself together and becomes the mother her boys deserve.

.............on a different note did anyone see that nutter defending her on utube, Chris Crocker :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol:

hes a freakin madman that bloke is!!!

it is a shame yes but shes not makin it any better for herself and what the hell are her family doin??? her kid sis is up the duff, her parents are divorcing and her media puppeteers are takin all her money???

men in white coats should have started helpin her a loooooooooooooong time ago...

I just feel so sorry for her kids, they mustn't have a clue whats going on :cry:

I feel very sorry for her. I think that she has completely lost her own identity and I very much doubt if she has any genuine friends.

I really hope that she doesn't go the same way as Anna Nicole Smith. I feel that she was, the same as Britney, just seen as a joke and a media puppet.

I have no sympathy for her. If she has PND or mental health problems fair enough but she has been partying and has done too many drugs when she should have been looking after her kids and being a mum. I reckon whats happened is that because she has the money to pay for minders and nannies and all the other services money can buy to help run your life and look after your home and kids she has become a kind of spare part in her own life. It is a shame but theres nothing stopping her turning it around. I very much doubt she has serious mental health issues but if she has then obviously its a whole diferent story :think:

Bear in mind this girl has been famous since she was like 9. She has absolutely NO IDEA what normality is, what a family do etc. Drew Barrymore used to be stark raving mad and took drugs and married people after like a date that kinda thing remember? She pulled herself together eventually and now look at her.
Britney is clearly ill and having a breakdown, I blame that ex of hers.

Minime said:
Bear in mind this girl has been famous since she was like 9. She has absolutely NO IDEA what normality is, what a family do etc. Drew Barrymore used to be stark raving mad and took drugs and married people after like a date that kinda thing remember? She pulled herself together eventually and now look at her.
Britney is clearly ill and having a breakdown, I blame that ex of hers.

Exactly,if you're going to be an exploited child star,it's only a matter of time before you go off the rails

Plus,she must be totally confused about her own identity.On one hand,she's got that gentle loving Arkansas brand of religion,on the other hand there's this deeply sexuaised image that millions if people lust after.

It would crack me up,personally

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back