.. October 2016 Mummies - Second Trimester ..

All ready for the rents tomorrow.

Was supposed to be tonight but Im done in and my dads going out it seems.

xxxx

Attachments

• 20160401_191014~2.jpg
    20160401_191014~2.jpg
    489.1 KB · Views: 27
  • 20160401_191102~2.jpg
    20160401_191102~2.jpg
    471.8 KB · Views: 24
dun dun dun..

Its here. Ofcourse Jackson wants a shot so up the loft it goes.

xxxx

Attachments

• 20160402_130042.jpg
    20160402_130042.jpg
    177.1 KB · Views: 28
I'm waiting to announce it next week, but think it's okay after 12pm.

My scan went really well and they've moved me forward 5 days to 14 weeks. Did I really ovulate 5 days earlier than fertility friend and opk suggested or do I just have a big baby growing in there??

e1323658f70b20abc12190c7a82817de.jpg

Gorgeous!xx

dun dun dun..

Its here. Ofcourse Jackson wants a shot so up the loft it goes.

xxxx

Oh love it!! I've not ordered mine yet. Did you get that deal?

I've booked us to go away to a caravan 11th April and a wee overnight with my mum so that's my money spent for this month! Will order mine at end of month.xx

I got one on ebay brand new for 180 so not bad. Ive not seen any red ones and I really liked it. Theyr all white and grey..

But theyr over 200 in john lewis, so did ok :lol:

I was tempted to open it but ill keep it sealed.

xxxx

Have you gave the gift boxes to your folks yet Claire? Xx

Going over shortly.

They were shampooing the carpets. Theres never a good time :lol:

xxxx

Ooh I hope you got lovely reactions :D xx

So I told my rents. OHs were at a birthday party, so we will tell them later on today..

Jackson presented the box my mum and dad st down but it took them a good couple mins to catch on, my wee brother says Oh congrats and thts when the penng dropped. She thought it was Jacksons scans. :wall2:

So she has offered to buy my pram again, I guess shes excited!

xxxx

So I told my rents. OHs were at a birthday party, so we will tell them later on today..

Jackson presented the box my mum and dad st down but it took them a good couple mins to catch on, my wee brother says Oh congrats and thts when the penng dropped. She thought it was Jacksons scans. :wall2:

So she has offered to buy my pram again, I guess shes excited!

xxxx

Haha! You tend to find in situations like that people either don't catch on quickly or think you are joking! Glad it all went well though :D xx

Last edited:
Awk lovely popped over here just to see how it went. Cant wait to join yous girlies!

Glad it went well Claire! My mum took a while to get it when we announced too. Told her we were postponing the wedding because we wanted her new grandson/daughter to be there in person.

The only other grandchildren she has are 5 and 8 but still still didn't get it straight away! Lol

Morning ladies :)

Hope you are all keeping well. I'm actually starting to 'feel' pregnant now. Being something I have never experienced (and forgetting the horrible extras from tri 1) I really like it! Think I can feel movements but I'm sure it's just gas. Either way it makes me feel good haha!

Quick question, when and how do we get our results for the blood test done at the Nuchal scan? Xx

I got my bloods done right after my scan - she says if its high risk Ill hear within a week, if low risk itll be 2 weeks. However my friend says hers came in a week (shes 4w ahead) but hers was low risk - so dont panic if they come in 1 week.

Ive been feeling flutters for a few weeks, but more regular wriggles now at night time when I lay flat. It keeps your mind rested. Just cant believe by 17w last time I was getting kicks and had a prominent bump. So for me thats only really a few weeks away - and Im already showing and feeling movement.

Pregnancy seems to be flying in.

xxxx

Ah, I only got it on Thursday so probs abit of a wait haha! Not to worry, I'm sure it will be fine :)

Was just thinking, other than the odd detail here and there I don't actually know what any of you do or any background on anyone! Not sure how you all feel about sharing info on yourselfs but I would love to hear a little about you all if you feel comfortable to share :D? Xx

My impatience has got the better of me i'm coming over a few days early :) hope you're all well ladies!

My DD has been changed to 7th October now so i'm 13 + 3 (which is my sisters birthday!) xx

Last edited:
Hi ladies, I need some advice on what are the best type of mattress for our cot I have no idea where to start on this one? X

Hello im here....

2nd trimister day for me :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back