.. October 2016 Mummies - Second Trimester ..

Morning ladies.

We told the inlaws last night who are thrilled so, after almost 4m, the news is out :lol:

xxxx

I'm still being secretive and only parents know. Part of me isn't ready to tell the rest of the family or friends. I like having a little secret. Is that wrong?

Also, what vitamins are you ladies taking? The folic acid I was taking said to stop at 12 weeks so I'm only taking vit d now.

I just am taking the vits with FA and vit D in the one still until it runs out then probably switch to a safe multi vit.

I dont think its wrong, Im only telling my parents, the uncles and thats it. I imagine more people will notice soon enough and make their own mind up. But I'm not running round telling the world :lol:

Ive told OH he can let his work know now too. He works with my cousins girlfriend so itll get out soon enough and plus - hes not been allowed to tell anyone! I at least told work after 8w. There are already 2 girls in his work that are pregnant. At least OH wont get 9m MAT.

I am however considering transferring some of my leave over. Just a couple of weeks as I will have this years annual leave, another years entitlement when I return - so a few weeks off my 9m would benefit me hugely to have him at home a month rather than the 2w. At least until we establish some sort of routine.

xxxxx

I was thinking about that too. The shared maternity leave seems good i might ask about that. Sorry just following both convos dont wanna miss out!! Btw Claire im team yellow and my names mac just noticed its not there :):)

Hey Claire will nearly be in tri 2 soon yay!! I'm going to be team yellow aswell X

Only trouble with shared maternity leave is if your going to breastfeed xx

I was thinking about that too. The shared maternity leave seems good i might ask about that. Sorry just following both convos dont wanna miss out!! Btw Claire im team yellow and my names mac just noticed its not there :):)

Updated :)

xxxx

Hey Claire will nearly be in tri 2 soon yay!! I'm going to be team yellow aswell X

Yay hurry on over :)

Have updated your team :)

xxxx

Only trouble with shared maternity leave is if your going to breastfeed xx

Yeah, I think I will only be BFing in the hospital just like what we did with Jackson then switch to FF.

I just think its best than me having off almost a year and OH having 2w. I could use the support at home with a new baby and toddler. Esp until we ground ourself a wee bit.

OH was all for me keeping my leave as he says Ive worked fulltime carrying for 8.5m(when I finish) so I deserve it but I dont mind the sake of 2w for the bit extra help with two.

I just remember when David went back, I lost my sound board. Ofcourse all was well and I got on with it - but even now, Ill still check things with OH even if I know its a completely logical thing to do. :lol:

xxxx

Awk thanks Claire I dont know how you manage it all!

I wasnt planning to breastfeed the whole time. Unfortunately im the breadwinner so me going back to work soon is kinda needed :( my husband will prob be at home more. Bit unconventional but sure.

Yeah I am too. I work more and earn more, yet I have the most stable shifts which is frustrating cause D has shift work so have to rely on nursery which doesnt come cheap. In an ideal world we could work half a week each but it wont happen.

Im reducing my hours hopefully by 7h a week so be finishing at 2.30 so can get Jackson from school and care for the baby.

I think for my 3rd Ill deffo wait until s/he starts school because its alot to cope with :lol:

Jackson will start school august, I go back June so the baby will hopefully be cared for by my mum until August and it saves me paying 2 sets of fees.

xxxx

13w today, I'm here!!! Still with full blown morning sickness, but I'm here :) xx

Welcome in Jasmine.

Hopefully tri 2 brings you no or at the least less sickness :)

xxxx

I only stopped breastfeeding arthur last sept just before he turned 3, i went back to work when he was 6 months so it was very hard.

Currently sat on the bath trying not to spew my entire tea up :(

Xx

Hi everyone.
Scan went well and baby looks fine, was lying on his/her belly at first then did a somersault for us and lots of waves and kicks. Been brought forward a few days now bang on 13 weeks!

So relieved and can now concentrate on getting rid of this horrible UTI so I can enjoy tri two!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 10
POP! goes the weasel!

14w bump pic!

xxxx

Attachments

• bump 14w.jpg
    bump 14w.jpg
    241.9 KB · Views: 28
Wow RM you have really popped!

I still don't look pregnant, just like I've enjoyed my dinner!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back