.. October 2016 Mummies - Second Trimester ..

Thanks claire :)

Ladies be careful with pregnancy yoga, if you havent done it before its advised you dont start new things while pregnant xx

It's been awhile but I used to do yoga with Adriene on YouTube which I loved. Going to take it really easy to start with and not push myself x

Can people see on your page when you have joined the group on Facebook? Would like to join but don't really want it on my page for people to see! X

Sitting in my car outside the hospital waiting for my scan. Nervous as hell. I've found it really hard to feel optimistic about this pregnancy for some reason, I'm old enough for my age to make a difference, last year's chemical knocked my confidence and I can't help but think I've got 2 wonderfully healthy children, I can't possibly be that lucky to have a third. Sorry for the depressing post ladies! Someone please give me a good kick up the arse!!

Can people see on your page when you have joined the group on Facebook? Would like to join but don't really want it on my page for people to see! X

No my lovely its a closed group you cant see in and it wony be posted out xx

Sitting in my car outside the hospital waiting for my scan. Nervous as hell. I've found it really hard to feel optimistic about this pregnancy for some reason, I'm old enough for my age to make a difference, last year's chemical knocked my confidence and I can't help but think I've got 2 wonderfully healthy children, I can't possibly be that lucky to have a third. Sorry for the depressing post ladies! Someone please give me a good kick up the arse!!

Good luck chick have you had your scan xx

I run a similar one for May 2014 mummies and as its closed, no-one can see your posts or that you've joined so don't worry.

Good luck for your scan! X

No my lovely its a closed group you cant see in and it wony be posted out xx

Sorry Hun I've just had a look and I can see who is all in the group so I won't join just for that reason. Got to see all the faces behind the names tho! Haha x

If it's changed to secret no one will see the members. It's not searchable but then it's just for people here anyway. So that could be a workaround x

I'm gutted. Just heard that I'm not needed for jury service anymore. I really needed the break from work and it's the only thing keeping me going having 3 weeks off work (I have leave next week).

How did it go Inky? Xx

I'm breathing a little easier! All looks great, will upload a pic once I'm home. Dates moved only by 3 days so new EDD is 9/10/16. So relieved!!

Hey we are the same due date inky :)

Ill chsnge the settings on the group xx

Ive put the group to secret can people who isnt in it see it xx

Ive put the group to secret can people who isnt in it see it xx

Guessing it worked as when I click on that link now it says the page can no longer be accessed. Send a new link if you can and will see what happens with this one x

Baby is fine and my due date is 15th October :) Now I'm 13+3days so I'm in tri 2 now yay X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member