.. October 2016 Mummies - Second Trimester ..

c31ce9c0d366ae5c2f55e753c15df1a9.jpg

So here is baby :) due 9th october so im 13wks 4days.

Baby was very active and waving, but then rolled over and went to sleep as he went to measure baby, so i had to stand up and jump about to move baby and it worked.

We think its a boy as it opened its legs and it looked very much the developing penis lol xx

Haven't been on in a very long time! But I'm due 5th October! ��

Haven't been on in a very long time! But I'm due 5th October! ��

Hi there

Can I have your first name, and if your remaining team yellow or not before I add you in?

Thank you :)

And welcome.

xxxx

My first name is Robyn! I'll be finding out on the 4th may if it's a girl or a boy! X

My first name is Robyn! I'll be finding out on the 4th may if it's a girl or a boy! X

Ahh exciting.

I have added you in.

Please update us what you have and I can get a wee coloured stork by your name :)

Again, welcome.

Hope the second trimester is treating you well!

xxxx

Ahh exciting.

I have added you in.

Please update us what you have and I can get a wee coloured stork by your name :)

Again, welcome.

Hope the second trimester is treating you well!

xxxx

Thank you! It's been all good up to now but today and Saturday been experiencing random episodes of brown spotting/discharge nothing pad worthy or anything but quite concerned! I had a scan Friday before the spotting began and all was fine, I've been booked in for another scan Monday make sure all is ok! X

I've just heard my local pregnancy yoga class is full :( I'm gutted. Does anyone know any good YouTube videos or DVDs instead?

I wondered about this too Debbie and was trying to YouTube pregnancy exercise videos the other but not much came up.

BuddhaBellies is supposed to be good - a friend gave me this, not tried it yet. But the reviews on amazon are fab.

Im joining The Daisy Foundation classes in my area. I dunno if they do some in your area?

xxxx

Thanks claire :)

Ladies be careful with pregnancy yoga, if you havent done it before its advised you dont start new things while pregnant xx

Your welcome love.

There are beginner classes and dvds for beginners. Probably less strenuous to start with.

I got my NT screening bloods back already lowrisk :cheer:

xxxx

I think claire made a temp one when the site was down :) but this one is just a oct mummies one :) theres a couple of us joined :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back