*** October 2015 Mummies ***

Right I'm off over to tri 2 so I'll see you remaining October mummies over there in next few days xxx

Goodbye tri 1 of this pregnancy I won't miss you!!!!

So today is the last day in tri 1 - and it is also scan day! gosh it feels like it has taken forever to get here! although I think that has more to do with the fact that most of the Oct mummies are already in Tri 2!

Good luck to all of us left in Tri 1 - especially my bump buddy Carriemarshall, scans on the same day! can't wait to hear how the Tin Man does :) it melts anyone's heart! :)

OOOh, yes it did :) well, it all went well. Baby hand hand in its mouth and kicking it's little legs around :) so lovely!

They bumped us up one day, so i am officially in Tri 2 TODAY! yipeeeee!!

See you all there very soon xx

Aaahhh beautiful mumagain! I will add my picture tomorrow, and tin man did well! No tears from either of us, but pure amazement!! It was so beautiful, we have ourselves a little wriggler. Lots of kicks, a hand raised to its face and we even caught a little yawn! As with first early scan, I was put forward, so am now 13+5. Crazy! Due date is officially 21st October :)

Lovely scans ladies :)

Is most of October mummies over in Tri2 now? Whos still in Tri1? xx

hi guys! had scan today and I've been put forward 4 days so I'm now due October 28th instead of nov. I'm back here again ha ha. Scan was great! last day of tri 1 then i'll be moving over to tri 2 tom :)

Omg that's 2 of u back in oct!!!!! That's amazing vegas. All the best xxx

Welcome back Vegas! :)

Last edited:
Had my scan last week and have been put back 2 days so now due Oct 30th instead! Wrong direction lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back