*** October 2015 Mummies ***

Bleurgh I'm still being sick loads and nauseas 24/7 I'm so sick of being green all the time! Everything sets me off :( thought I was improving but nope!
I started back at work today after 6 weeks off but not sure how long I'll last!!!

Got my bump band yesterday so I can go back to wearing my trousers again as had to live in my only 2 maxi dresses the last week As can't button up my trousers any more!

Im technically tri 2 now
No sign of sickness subsiding
My whole dinner came out 5 hours after eating it tonight
Sad face
It never tastes as good coming out as it does going in!

Carriemarshall

Only 3 days to go!! are you as nervous/excited as I am?

Last edited:
Im technically tri 2 now
No sign of sickness subsiding
My whole dinner came out 5 hours after eating it tonight
Sad face
It never tastes as good coming out as it does going in!

I took a risk yesterday as craved fresh pineapple and hot spicy monster munch, this is not a good combo to be revisited by!!!!
The biggest issue for me is how violent the wretching is, I have to be sat on the loo or I wee myself every single bloody time, it's making me afraid to leave the house as I'm more scared of wetting myself when I'm suddenly sick than of actually being sick :( sorry tmi!!

here we go! All is well and they are a very active baby!!!!!

Attachments

• WP_20150417_11_57_16_Pro.jpg
    WP_20150417_11_57_16_Pro.jpg
    232.2 KB · Views: 7
Lovely picture georgesmum!

Mumagain I keep flitting between excited and nervous. As soon as I know everything is ok I'm gonna be so happy! I'm looking forward to seeing my OH's reaction. He's ridiculously cool and calm and doesn't show excitement etc. Desperate to get something out of my tin man lol!

I also think it will sink in more once I tell people. Saying it out loud will help!

Hi October mummies,

Can I join you please? I had my dating scan today and I've been bumped up to Oct 24th! Was so lovely and reassuring to see bubba. Massive relief to get my combined test results there and then too. So I'm one happy lady :dance:

Here's my pic. I've no idea with the whole gender guess predictions, so would welcome any thoughts!

Thanks ladies xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    349.7 KB · Views: 10
Georgesmum lovely scan.

Welcome MrsV & lovely scan.

Exciting ladies, your nearly all in Tri2 now xx

When is tri 2? My ticker says today, my book says it was last week at 12 weeks and the forum says 14 weeks??? Mind you I suppose when you hit 13 weeks you are in your 14th week. I might go over tomorrow??

When you are 13 weeks pregnant you are in your 14th week of pregnancy
You're now in tri 2! X

I'm gonna move over tomorrow when I've had my scan, unless they put me back a bit.

Argh I'm excited now! !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back