*** October 2015 Mummies ***

petchy

Reaction score
I couldn't see a thread for us October mummies, so I took it upon myself to start one ;)

October Due Dates:

1st

2nd

3rd • Shelly1812

4th • Sharmon • KHTW

5th

6th

7th • Flisstebbs • Clairethehair

8th • Tasha BlueEyes • staceymo

9th

10th

11th

12th • Trying4no2

13th • ChloeSmith

14th

15th • Littletwix • Petchy

16th

17th • Pumpkin9

18th • TT254

19th • Bonfire Bride

20th

21st • sweetpamii • MrsS143

22nd

23rd

24th

25th • Bunnykins

26th

27th • mumagain@37 • Quinn1979

28th • CarrieMarshall • kayuki123 • MrsV • MrsMeaney

29th

30th • Georgesmum

31st • vegas

:dust:

Last edited:
Yay great to see an October thread, hope you all enjoy a happy, healthy 9 months:pompom:

Hi Petchy! Thanks for opening this new thread for us, the October mummies to be :hugs:

Can you please put me down for 9th? This will probably change after the scan :)

Happy & healthy pregnancy to us all x

Hi girls, I just wanted to pop in to say hi and good luck, I was in your shoes last year, I was a October 2014 mummy. I had my Emily who was 10 days late on the 25th (we was team yellow). I hope your group will be as wonderful as mine was, we had a very close bond that is still going strong today.
Wishing you all a happy healthy 9 months. Xxx

briefly sticking my head in to say my due date is Thursday October 15th.

I'll stay away for a little while in case in doesn't stick. I'll hopefully get to know you all a little better over the next few months :) x

Last edited:
This is a scary sight lol! My lo will be 5 months by October :shock:

Wishing u all a happy & healthy pregnancy :love: :dust:

Enjoy every moment of it, ladies. It goes scarily fast! I, too, was in your position last year :)

Welcome October mummies! I should have been an October '14 mummy but unfortunately it wasn't meant to be. We'll be seeing the 2016 threads soon! Good luck ladies and enjoy! Xx

All updated :) lmk if you want your date changed, your name removed etc!

Wow October mummies!! I found it mad seeing September mummies.. !
I'm an August mummy and will be in tri 2 soon, it's flying!
Good luck ladies! :):) xx

Welcome October mummies!! :wave:

Wishing you all a healthy and happy 9 months. Congratulations!

:dust:
xx

Last edited:
Thank you everyone for all your well wishes :)

I'm really trying not get too excited but I cannot help myself!

How are you doing petchy and KHTW? How are your symptoms?

Hi Littletwix :)

I'm doing good, thanks. Not having too many symptoms, mainly sore boobs and fatigue. I also pee a lot. I've noticed that my nipples have changed a bit, they look bigger.

How about you?? X

Last edited:
Thank you everyone for all your well wishes :)

I'm really trying not get too excited but I cannot help myself!

How are you doing petchy and KHTW? How are your symptoms?

I'm tiiiired and get slightly queasy on and off. Off my food at times - I'll start eating my dinner, and then after 4-5 mouthfuls, I feel revolted by it. Not really proper nausea though (I never had any nausea with my DS either, so hoping to escape this time too). My nipples are sore, and I have mild cramping pretty much all the time. I seem to remember that from last time round too.

Those cheap test strips from eBay are slow at picking up HCG it seems, despite claiming to be more sensitive than the CB digi - but the line is getting stronger day by day, so that's good. Just testing for reassurance my HCG levels are increasing like they should ;)

From top to bottom:
Sunday 10 DPO - super faint positive after being in the bin for a good while
Monday 11 DPO - very faint positive within the time limit, confirmed by CB digi afterwards
Wednesday 13 DPO - that line is getting slightly stronger, and shows up faster
Today (Thurs) 14 DPO - even stronger today :)

i-XSrrdmr-L.jpg

Last edited:
Good to hear you're both doing ok :)

I'm relatively symptomless, I felt a bit queasy this morning after my usual morning coffee but that can happen from time to time anyway so I'm not reading too much into it. No sore boobs or anything else and not even that tired. I know I shouldn't worry but I'm a total worrier and can't help myself!

I've no more internet cheapies and would love to be able to do what you're doing petchy. I'm thinking I might nip out on my lunch break and see if I can get some of the tesco ones. I had a tesco one that I used this morning and while I could only compare it to an internet cheapie the line was there plain as day but faint

I've no more internet cheapies and would love to be able to do what you're doing petchy. I'm thinking I might nip out on my lunch break and see if I can get some of the tesco ones. I had a tesco one that I used this morning and while I could only compare it to an internet cheapie the line was there plain as day but faint

I'm gonna try to stop soon, to be honest - it's perhaps just making me more stressed out and worried ;)

I tested for days and days until i got my 3+ on a digi! I would still test now if I had any left lol!

I think i am getting nauseous, but only from mid afternoon onwards. Very very crampy which I'm not liking! Im 5+6 today. I have my first scan next Thursday and I'm so so nervous!

I found it really reassuring to keep testing but at around 6 weeks the test line went really faint and I completely panicked. Apparently that's normal! So I stopped testing after that and I'm now 18 weeks. Thought I'd just let you all know that! xx

Last edited:
Leaving for holidays the day I got my positive (ebay strip and 1-2 on clearblue) stopped me from peeing on things!! I got the chance to test a week later and got much stronger line on ebay strip (in fact, the line was as strong as the control line) and 2-3 on clearblue. That put my mind at ease... well, as much as it's possible :dohh:

There is something magical about peeing on tests :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back