October 2014 due dates

8 weeks today :) have a private scan booked for this sunday. Really nervous.. Went for early scan in october at around 8 weeks and they couldnt find a heart beat. Praying its all ok this time!x

8 weeks today for me as well!! Another milestone reached!

Had a very tough week this week as I haven't had a good night sleep in ages, I started a new job on Tuesday and nausea has decided to really kick in.

But it's the weekend, yay! And I intend on doing nothing but sleeping,sleeping and more sleeping.....

I'm 5 weeks and 3 days I think tri 1 is going so slow I am waiting for my scan on 11 th march I just want to know things are looking ok. I bought what to expect when you are expecting today. I love reading what stage my little poppy seed is at. I'm feeling quite well at the minute only symptom I have is bloating I have read the nausea can start from 6 weeks yikes x

I'm 5 weeks and 3 days I think tri 1 is going so slow I am waiting for my scan on 11 th march I just want to know things are looking ok. I bought what to expect when you are expecting today. I love reading what stage my little poppy seed is at. I'm feeling quite well at the minute only symptom I have is bloating I have read the nausea can start from 6 weeks yikes x

I'm a day behind you! I'm so excited, my only symptoms so far are bloating, sore boobs and I've been having an upset stomach in the morning, that's it. Not a lot going on here!

I'm having such a hard time arranging my 6 week scan. Called the midwife on Tues who said she'd ring me today, nothing so called her, she's offered me an appt on Friday, so by the time EPU get my paperwork that's the 6 weeks gone. So frustrating! Delays of two weeks without anything even happening. Gonna ring EPU Monday to see what they say, and maybe GP. Freaking out a bit that I won't get the scan until later, I only have one tube so if it's left late and it's ectopic I'm screwed. xx

is anyone else getting period pain like dull ache? Im 7 weeks today, had a bit of a bleed (not a lot) last week, had a scan, all was ok, had 3 days of brown discharge before my scan after the bleed. This happened after my husband and I fooled around and I had an orgasm. Did the same yesterday, and Ive got brown discharge again, had the dull ache before the fooling around though. Ive got a very achey back too...please tell me these are all normal symptoms....ive not rang the midwife as I'm pretty sure its related to me orgasming and i know that its common to have discharge after sex. what does everyone think...sorry for the ramblings on...just finished a week of night duty and I think I've gone mad.

good luck to all those with scans and congrats to the newbies! i share a due date with you twinklinpixi :)

xxx

I had this a few days ago. Everything seemed ok. Doctor just told me that it's red blood with pains that you need to look out for.

When I fooled around with DH I had red spotting immediately after, then light brown discharge a day after for 2 days. One day I had horrible back pain and cramps.x

Hello
I am 5+3 and my due date is 28th Oct. This is my first baby and it definitely has not sunk in yet!

Hi to all the new October mummies :)

I've had a few cramps over the last week and am getting nausea in the evenings and if I let myself get hungry. I don;t remember feeling sick at all when I was pregnant with my son, my sister says it's because it's a girl or twins :shock: Not sure about that but as long as everyones healthy and happy I don't mind. I'm also feeling really full after only a few bites to eat.

Hope everyones doing ok xxx

I'm gonna high five you right there on the evening nausea. I find that an hour after eating and when I hit the evenings I start to feel off. Kinda feels like carsickness. Other times it feels like I have something in the back of my throat that makes me feel like I am going to gag!.x

Ladies I'm brown spotting. Had some pain too. Nothing major but enough to notice it's there. Praying my bean is still ok. Midwife Tuesday so I'll let her know. Keep your fingers crossed xx

Hope Everything is okay hun x X x keep us posted

Hi. It seems to have eased off now. I'll mention it to midwife Tuesday and hopefully I can get a scan or bloods. If not I'll be booking a private scan Tuesday for Saturday. I need to know my beans ok still. ESP as all symptoms gone now too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back