*October Babies*

Sophia*

Reaction score
Hiya, my name's Sophia & im 25. Im 14 weeks pregnant with my second, due on 26th Oct...this pregnancy was unexpected but we're really happy :D
I have a daughter called Niamh (nee-v) who is six months old and her birthday's on 16th Oct ... not much of an age gap is there lol

I was wondering if any of you are due in October.... we could get to know each other more and follow each other's pregnancies etc :D let me know
Sophia -oxo-

hello iam due 22 oct with my first baby :D

Hiya.. congrats!! :D
how's the pregnancy going so far?? .. I don't seem to have much of a bump this time compared to my pregnancy with Niamh.... it'll probably start 2 get really big now i've said tht lol :p
I saw that u've chosen Reece Tyler 4 a boy ... thts a gorgeous name; and Tyler is lovely.. the first boys name i actually really like :D I'll have to add it to my list lol
Take Care
Sophia -oxo-

hello ive acyually had a really good pregnancy ive had no sickness which im very thankfull for lol im a very tied person so i havnt really noticed much more i do keep getting headaches but apart from that its been brill i have put some weight on and my dp says i have a bump showing now i cant wait to get a big bump :D hopw all is well with u and baby bump

:p glad evrythin's well.. i havn't really had any morning sickness either.. yet... but i've had a few tummy cramps, doctor says it's nothing to worry about tho which is good :)
Don't worry, i'm piling on the pounds too hehe ... did u get my PM?
Sophia -oxo

Hi,

I have a due date of 28th October and this is my first pregnancy.

It came as a bit of a surprise as I have PCOS and Diabetes but we are really happy about it now.

I haven't had any morning sickness so I have been really lucky there. Have had a few aches and pains and I have just started to get this different sort of sharpish twinge over the last few days. It comes and goes in no particular pattern and doesn't stay in the same place either. I am wondering whether this is the first feelings of movement from mini me????

Hiya Lesley... congrats! It must've been a lovely surprise :lol:
28th Oct.. just 2 days after me!! lol .... yeah ur tummy twinges and pains sound like what i have, they're funny aren't they :? sometimes they're a bit painful and sometimes they're not. Don't worry though... my doctor told me that they're nothing to worry about :) Are you going to find out the sex amd have u thought of any names yet? We're like Ava for a girl at the moment.
I'm glad evrything's going well & Take Care
Sophia -oxo-

Hi i'm new today i'm due 1st of oct but am having c section on 21st of sep.I have 2 boy's joshua 5 and oliver 2 i have just had my scan today and found out it's another boy (god help me) lol x

heya dannii .... congrats!!! wow, a third boy on the way... *lol* don't worry you'll cope fine though i've got one daughter already & i'm kind of worried about coping :lol:
Do you have any names in mind?? I had a scan last wednesday and found out i'm having another girl :lol: We're naming her Ava. I've made up an msn group for mums that r due from august - october & just 4 mums generally. You can join if u like :) here's the link -

(Sorry, links to other forums are not permitted.)

Take Care .. Soph xx

I am 21 and this is my first pregnancy! having the same kind of uncomfortable twinges, nothing too drastic though. You'r elittle girl is lovely, i am having a nightmare with girls nales! i have 3 books for names and i don't like many of them at all. Boys names on the other hand, no problem! hopefully i will find out next week and then i can get down to business!

You guys are all so lucky not feeling ill, i feel sick every day, mainly at night when i try and rest butit is easing off!

hope to hear from you soon and all the best with your next little bundle of joy...x

CONGRATS EVERYONE - IM VERONIC, 29 AND MY SECOND CHILD IS DUE ON OCTOBER 30TH ALTHOUGH I'M HOING IT WILL COME A WEEK OR SO EARLIER. IS IT TRUE WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT SECOND BABIES BEING BORN EARLIER? I ALREADY HAVE ONE BOY WHO WILL BE 3 IN JULY AND HE THINKS HE ALSO HAS A BABY IN IS BELLY!! WE HEARD THE HEARTBEAT FOR THE 1ST TIME LAST THURSDAY WHICH PUT MY MIND AT REST AS WE HAD TROUBLE CONCEIVING FOLLOWING A MISC IN 2003 AND THEN HAD A FEW EEKS OF EARLY BLEEDING. I'M STARTING TO BELEIVE ITS GOING TO HAPPEN NOW!! IM FEELING EARLY FLUTTERINGS AND CANT WAIT UNTIL I FEEL A PROPER KICK! OUR SECOND SCAN IS IN 2 WEEKS AND WE WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE BABY WILL BE SO WE CAN ( OR RATHER i CAN!) GO SHOPPING!! I NOTICED ONE LADY WAS HAVING SEVERE HEADACHES - I ALSO HAVE SUFFERED FOR ABOUT 5 WEEKS WITH HEADACHES ALMOST EVERYDAY - THEY HAVE PASSED NOW AND MY MIDWIFE SAYS HEADACHES ARE COMMON IN EARLY PREG. DUE TO HORMONES AND BLOODFLOW (WHICH I DID NOT PREVIOUSLY KNOW).
HOPE EVERYONE IS DOING OK - ITS MY FIRST TIME ON A CHAT ROOM SO NOT SURE WHAT ELSE TO SAY.
TALK LATER
LOVE, VERONICA. :D

Hi Im Cat, Im 24 and expecting my first on the 3rd of Oct, I'm rapidly running out of clothes to wear, today Im at work in my partners trousers that look like pyjama bottoms! I'm gutted that I woun't be able to wear all my skimpy summer clothes and bikinis and stuff this summer :(
I have my second scan tomorrow morning and I can't wait. I noticed most of you have found out the sex of your babies, I have decided to keep it a surprise (as much as Im dying to know) We have short listed names and Like either Noah or Finlay for a boy and Lola Mae for a girl (surname is Scott).
Shopping is now in full swing and were looking at how to decorate the nursery!

aww congrats girls!! It's soo exciting, i'm 18 weeks today .. thinking back, it seems like time has flown past but looking forward, it seems like years away until this little one will arrive! ah well, it'll be worth the wait. My birthday today :lol: dh took me out for a meal, was really nice .. i'd better get out as much as i can because i wont be able to fit through many door ways soon lol

Pink Lady - Hope your 'twinges' have gone a little, mine don't seem to be too bad at the moment. Congrats on your little bean ... found any names yet, or are u still having trouble finding the perfect one?? I kno it's only a middle name, but i really can't find anything 2 fit with Ava ... it's starting to annoy me lol

Veronica - heya! not sure is it's true about the 'second baby earlier' thing but it;s quite common i suppose. Aw, i'm glad you're not fretting about the pregnancy anymore ... now u can really enjoy the shopping!!

Cat - yea i know what u mean about summer clothes etc, i've seen beautiful clothes that i'd love to buy but they wouldnt fit! ... im kind of glad it's mild weather this summer - well it's always mild lol - because i'll just get hot & bothered otherwise. The names you're thinking of are gorgeous!

Anyway take care evryone!
I've made a little thing 4 us so we can all keep in touch

(Sorry, links to other forums are not permitted.)

Please join - would b great to see how evryone gets on
Soph xxxx

Hi my name is louise and im also expecting an october baby. mine is due on the 23rd and will be my first. Its nice to read all your messages to see wot you are going through. ive been luckey too and have suffered no morning sickness although have had quite alot of aches and pains as my job involves alot of standing,bending and lifting. it would be nice to hear from some of you to hear how things are going now?

Hi everyone. I have put a post on the 'Buddies' forum about the ides of doing a diary, as you are all due around the same sort of time I would apreciate your feedback to whether you you would find this usefull or interesting?

My name is Viji and my second baby is due October 22, 2005. Iam diabetic and otherwise my health is ok. My first son is 17 months old and hope we will have a girl this time. Very happy to note lots of october babies. Take care girls and keep in contacts.

hello

im due 2nd october, pregnancy going really well a lot less sickness than with my daughter.

i just hope the birth is easier! lol :lol:

congratulations all xxxx

Hiya,
I'm due Oct 24th, pregnancy is not going too good have been having problems since week 4 and they think i won't carry full term but at least i've got past 24 weeks now :D

Manda x x

Hiya Girls

I'm 25 and pregnant for the 4th time, but this will be my first baby and it's due the 5th October.

I have a history of fertility problems (PCOS and Anovulation) and recurrent miscarriages so this pregnancy has been both a miracle and a very scary time....However with Repeat Pregnancy Loss tests showing I have Anticardiolipin Antibodies (sticky blood) I have been having Heparin injections :eek: (Ouch!) and Aspirin daily, so at nearly 30wks I have relaxed a little! :lol:

My husband didn't want to find out the sex so a surprise it is! - I thought girl, then boy, then girl....now I havn't a clue lol!

Hope you are all well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back