October 15th - remember our babies.

So_hopeful81

Reaction score
Hi girls!
I was just wondering if anyone was doing anything special for their angel babies this Saturday. Apparently it's remember our babies day. Some people light candles, go for special walks etc. My OH and I would really like to do something special but don't know what!

Hope you are all ok! Xxxx

i'd never heard of that. ithink i'd like to do something, even if its a simple moment to remember and light a candle x

Yes, I found out about it last November after my first mc. There are some websites about it too! I think it's the official day. I found the fact that there is a say quite odd, but also quite lovely that every year I can really celebrate the very small existence of my 2 angels!
Xxx

thats nice i am off to my mumsfor dinner with the family so i can remember my angel with all the people i love

Thats lovely thanks for telling us. I shall do something to remember our little angel on saturday. Not that I don't think about our little bean everyday. xxxxxxxx

I have to say, i am going raving on Saturday... like actual old-skool, outside in a field sylee

So i am going to do my best to forget the worries of old and enjoy myself with my friends
but i will be going for a walk earlier in the day

and its Samhain soon so we will be doing a ritual then

big bump have you chnaged your name? is that you dragonfly fi?

My mum, daughter and I have just lit two candles (for my 2 lost angels) and said a little prayer for all of the special angel babies in heaven!
Xxxx

Remembering my little bean, lost 16th sept xxxx :angel2:

thank you for sharing this i didnt know about it previously a few girls i know on fb posted a message about remembering lost babies for this day and i only understood what was because of this post.. and its actually given me more people to talk to about it all too. xx

Ah that's great K8! It is good to talk about it when you're feeling down to know that there are other people to talk to who will understand.
Xxz

Did a lot of thinking on the 15th, was day i gave birth to our little angel girl in 2009 at 15 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back