15th december c section!

1986princess

Reaction score
hello ladies! My twinnies will be born on the 15th december, and consultant is optimistic that me and babies will be fit to leave around 3 days later( providing no complications arrise and things continue as they do- touch wood)

They weigh round 3lb 5 ish each so good weights for Identical twins at the 30 week stage. Babies are now lying transverse with placenta below so natural birth is out of the question. He feels that if they continue to grow as they do by 35.5 weeks their growth may be resticted as well as my health etc.

He has arranged a trip to the scbu so im prepared for them having an afternoon or poss 24 hours in there, so i can see the wonderful work they do. I begin 2 days of steroid injections so the babies lungs are prepared tommorow, so they may even not need to have special care.

Cant believe 5 weeks on thursday i will be a mummy! Looking forward to finishing work saturday, my baby shower on 27th November and all the last minute bits and pieces coming together of baby stuff/and the house.

Got giddy when my yummy mummy changing bag arrived this morning :) xxx

Aaaww yay! Must be so strange having an actual date, especially 5 weeks in advance. good luck with everything! xx

Aww your such a lucky lady! Can't wait to see the twinnies!

sounds like everythings going really well well done!

Awesome! How exciting :) g;ad to hear the twinnies are doing well and are good weights :D xx

oh wow so exciting !!! had my eldest at 35 +2 hun had steriods and he came home next day so fx your lo's will b able to come home after 3 days with u !!!! (I had natural delivery) xxxx

That's amazing that you know now when your twinnies will arrive :yay:

Great news about their weight and growth. Can't wait to see them.

Woo hoo, all is looking good! Exciting! X

Wow that's so exciting! Well done you and great to know when it is and you'll def be home before Xmas. Hope my LO arrives around the same time as your planned section date xxxx

How exciting! U will be home and settled for xmas :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back