• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

OCD or not

K&A

Reaction score
I have an issue with cleanliness at the moment!!

I never feel like the house is clean, i live with my OH and my mum and its making their lives hell..

I clean, clean, clean, i tire myself out doing it but i never feel like anywheres clean, i think about dust and how its going to get over the babies things..

I never feel clean myself, ive had 3 showers today as im scared not been clean will give me an infection..

OMG seeing this written down i sound like a looney :oooo:

x

Your prob just nesting hun, afew weeks before having lace, I couldn't stop cleaning!! I thought everything was a mess! I haven't started nesting yet but do feel like my house is a mess even when it's not!!

Your prob just nesting hun, afew weeks before having lace, I couldn't stop cleaning!! I thought everything was a mess! I haven't started nesting yet but do feel like my house is a mess even when it's not!!

I hope thats what it is, felt like i was becoming monica from friends hehe x

lol at monica from friends that what i use to be called by an ex lol
i have slight ocd when it comes to the house being cleaned and things going where they go
sounds like your nesting lovely ready for your little bubs xx

Def sounds like nesting unless you're usually like this? X

ive been exactly the same for weeks, its driving me nuts!

everytime i use the loo, i use my finger to check the cleanliness of the tiles and give em a wipe before i've even finished on the loo!! I've got a bit of an addiction (we think it may have been an odd craving) i love the smell of cleaning products and my OH has atually caught me sitting there smelling the citrus bloo toilet cleaner!! My whole house is spotless and my poor oh gets shouted at if he walks through the house with his shoes on, which is something that never bothered me before?!?!

I dont know whether its because im cleaning all the time and working up a sweat but i too seem to having 2 or more showers a day and my hands are really dry all the time :(

definatley another monica here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back