Is it pregnancy or am I really lazy?

futuremum

Reaction score
Hi girls!

I have never been a fan of cleaning, etc... But for a couple of weeks now I am sooooooooooooooo lazy. Do not feel the energy to clean up, do the washing up, wash clothes, especially washing clothes. My b/f helps me a bit with the washing up and he hoovers, which is great but i feel guilty. I am just thinking if i am like that when the baby comes, i will find it hard to motivate myself to clean up!!!
Even the cooking, do not cook anymore, it is just prepared meals in the oven for my b/f and for me cold meat and fruits....

Am I really lazy? :oops:

Don't worry, I've been feeling like this too. I did just go out and clean the bathroom/kitchen though. I find once I get started it's a lot easier :)

i've been the same... i only scrubbed the kitchen last week... it took me loads of motivation!!!!
i'm hoping when i reach the 2nd trimester that i stop being so lazy!!!

Hi!

I felt exactly the same, but it is only now that I feel I have a bit more motivation to do stuff. I literally went from being house proud to not really giving a toss when it cam to the housework. Luckily my husband has been really great, but I to, felt really lazy and guilty. All I can say is that you should enjpy it while you can if you have a partner to help out!

Sarah x

I'm like that too....like lately I only keep up with the kitchen, dishes, laundry, downstairs (which is another living room,laundry room, and sunporch) but upstairs my living room needs cleaned (papers everywhere,dvds out of place)....and the one bedrooms not too bad just has blankets all over the floor....spare bedrooms always cleaned, bathroms cleaned just need to cleaned like the sink, tub and toilet sometime soon (you know how you clean those like once a week or so) but my husband keeps up with the liter box because I can't clean it since I'm pregnant....but I'll probably clean the livingroom and bedroom later today or maybe tomorrow.....sometimes if you listen to some music for some odd reason it gets you in the more cleaning type of mood and sometimes once you start cleaning you want to get everything done at the same time.

hey
i am exactly the same i can never get up, i just think i will do it tomorrow but unfortunatly tomorrow never comes, my hubby is fantatstic though but recently i have started to get better so hold in there ladies, you never know you might get one of those cleanng bursts soon!!! LOL

great to know im the not the only one who feels like this, all I wanna do is sleep or sit and watch tv!

i'm off work sick at the moment and i can quite happily go to bed at 9pm and get up at 11am and sit and play on the xbox, or play internet games, chat on here and watch TV (top 50 boyband hits on VH1 is my current show, loving all my old faves being played back to back!!!)

Mum wants her house clean when she gets back, looks like i'll have to make sure i motivate myself one day next week!!!!

xxxx

Just wanting to relax? Do you still live with your mom? Nothings wrong with that if you do....heck I'd probably still be living with my parents if I never got married....
hey I wanted to ask you whenever you go for your 1st I don't know what it's called but that first exam I guess you'd call it what all do they do? I was just wondering!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back