Occupying a 9 months old

zebrastripes

Reaction score
Willow has lost intesrest in all her toys...I can no longer put her in her highchair for ten minutes, playing happily while I wash the dishes or something- oh no, the toy is chucked immediately to the floor :lol: She gets lots of floor time,and I play with her lots, put I have to put her down sometimes :lol: What toys would you recommend for a 9 month old?

I just got Jack a blow up fire engine ball pool - he has no balls in it at moment until I get him some though. I can put water in it on a hot day too bu for whilst i'm milling about I just pop him in it with some toys.

Maybe try something like that? :hug: (i sent u a pm btw)

Paris used to love shape sorters at that age or a bumble ball

remote controls, mobile fones, baby-daddy's PS3 pads, laptop keys, my £3.50 glossy magazines :evil:

and that's any age- those things beat toys meant for babies hands down! :lol:

um, seriously tho, maybe she'll be into stacking cups now and toys with buttons to press, or musical toys little trumpets and things- i'd say around 8-9 months they want more interactive toys. the thing is tho at that age they want actual proper interaction dont they with people- gone are the days u can just leave them playing with toys while u wash up! :lol: :hug: (thats my excuse anyway! :shhh: )

What trixipaws said :lol:
Loved the 9month age, it just gets better and better from there, minus the seperation anxiety some babies get :wall: :hug:

Lola's Mummy that is brilliant that toy you have for Lola, Isaac loves those balls with animals etc in them :)

Redshoes said:
What trixipaws said :lol:
Loved the 9month age, it just gets better and better from there, minus the seperation anxiety some babies get :wall: :hug:

Lola's Mummy that is brilliant that toy you have for Lola, Isaac loves those balls with animals etc in them :)

We got some extra balls for it from tesco with cars etc in them. There just the right size and they was only 75p for a pack of 3 :D

oran loves (and did from about 8/9 months) toys you put things in, shape sorter type ones, infact anything you could put anything in including bins (I found my hairbrush covered in noodles in it at one point!) if you go to a mobile phone shopes sometimes they will give you them crappy false tester phones for free (old stock ones) or a nominal fee (£5 for example) - put he loves pans and a wooden spoon her thinks its the best thing ever - he even tries to hide it before bed so I cant put it away but it wont quite fit in his Thomas the Tank ride ons basket thing :roll:

Summer is easily amused when she's got hold of something that she shouldn't have lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back