tantrums at 9months old!

Lauz_1601

Reaction score
Ella has been a bit of a nightmare recently, dont get me wrong 90% of the time she's an angel and plays nice! but she keeps having tantrums whenI put her in her high chair or the pram, or when changing her nappy or getting her dressed! I think its becuase she doesnt like being restained she wants to be off and playing, but I feel auful restraining her to put on her nappy and clothes. Is anyone else having this problem, please tell me my daughter isnt the only one having terribles two's at 9 months old lol

Jack is exactly the same hun, he hates getting dressed or having his bum changed( thats why i was so long at the meet!!! :rotfl: )

If we are out and about he is a star but if i need to put him in highchair he goes mental, also when i put him in buggy he goes rigid

your not alone :hug:

:wave: its not just me then! lol Ella is the same she goes ridgid and stands up in the pram so I cant strap her in! its quite embarassing when its in public and Im practically wrestling to get her strapped in, shes so strong! :twisted:

Aimee is a nightmare to dress now, i dread it. She hates having her bum changed and throws herself every where. She hates having her faced washed too and that starts a tantrum. God help me when shes older!

Seren has been like this since 6 months, she goes all stiff and screams. Its a nightmare putting a nappy on. Perhaps they will get it out of their system before they are 2 :pray:

:shock: It isnt just Kaiden either then, hes having real bad tanrums too he slaped me in the face the other day when i pulled him away from the plug, i was stunned i didnt know what to do, i was dying to laugh but didnt, how can you tell a 8 month old off??? Any ideas? XkelX

oooh it was so funny this morning she was grabbing my face I was saying NO and she started laughing at me, its so hard not to smile and laugh back!

I know what you mean kas, i don't have any ideas but i hope someone does. Its so hard to keep a straight face with them sometimes.

At least I know im not the only one with a 9 month old that can be a little terror when she wants to be! Think its just because she is at the age where she wants to be off doing her own thing and she knows what she wants

I know exactly where you are coming from Lauz! Charlie has been a stroppy little madam since she was about 5/6 months!!! I have been using the word NO! for about 2 months now. I feel mean 'telling her off' but he tantrum's are terrible, especially as you say, whilst dressing or restricting movement. She is also vicious :oops: she will scratch nip etc really hard, then laugh her head off! I guess its all part of learning!
Alos glad im not the only one!!!!

Hi

Kiara is the same way lol shes got her fathers temper :wink:
She gets most angry when i put the baby gate up across teh kitchen when im cooking cuz she cant get to me
Katrina

Yep all sounds familiar! Elliott corkscrews his legs just when I'm cleaning his dirty bum up and it becomes a wrestling match! Sometimes if I can give him something he's never seen before to look at and handle while I'm sorting him out it keeps him quiet for long enough. I've also put up a few wind chimes and mobiles above the changing mat and I biff them just as I'm about to start. Please someone tell me they grow out of it- it's a nightmare! He also headbutted me yesterday when I was trying to put his pajamas on and split my lip- ouch!

+++

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back