no cm

Aww thanks and the same goes for you. It sucks when you want something so bad and everyone around you gets prego and can't even take care of their babies!! It makes me soo mad...baby dust to you and hope we both get our BFP soon! ;)

Thanks, but i don't think it will be my month...i haven't had any particular symptoms apart from one day when i was really tired and tummy pain like my af is coming which is pretty common for me. The only big difference this month is i have not had any bleeding after dtd or bowel movement. Not bleeding 10 days before af unlike the 2 previous cycles...nothing very promising...
baby dust for you :)
mel x

Aww thanks and the same goes for you. It sucks when you want something so bad and everyone around you gets prego and can't even take care of their babies!! It makes me soo mad...baby dust to you and hope we both get our BFP soon! ;)

Thanks, but i don't think it will be my month...i haven't had any particular symptoms apart from one day when i was really tired and tummy pain like my af is coming which is pretty common for me. The only big difference this month is i have not had any bleeding after dtd or bowel movement. Not bleeding 10 days before af unlike the 2 previous cycles...nothing very promising...
mel x

Just keep an open mind some times some woman don't have any symptoms at all and they get their BFP... My boobs haven't gotten sore and usually they hurt by now before af...so hopefully that's a good sign. They have gotten fuller. But it could just be my mind playing tricks on me...hopefully not lol

Hey girls so all my symptoms are gone hopefully I still get my BFP!!

Beside me and dh bd and I had light cramps afterwards?? Is that a good sign??

mel x

Just keep an open mind some times some woman don't have any symptoms at all and they get their BFP... My boobs haven't gotten sore and usually they hurt by now before af...so hopefully that's a good sign. They have gotten fuller. But it could just be my mind playing tricks on me...hopefully not lol

True, when I had my daughter, I did not get any symptoms before I was 6 weeks in: tired and nausea...and that's how/when I found out! We were hoping for a baby but I was not TTC per say...
Now, I am watching my body every second of the day, it's mad and I could say I have loads of "symptoms" but I know they are not actually... well, AF due on Wednesday and still no bleeding. I also have a bit of yellow discharge actually but I think it might be the pregnacare conception vitamins I've been taking this cycle... My wee is quite dark as well (sorry tmi!)

Good luck , let's keep in touch :):dust:

mel x

True, when I had my daughter, I did not get any symptoms before I was 6 weeks in: tired and nausea...and that's how/when I found out! We were hoping for a baby but I was not TTC per say...
Now, I am watching my body every second of the day, it's mad and I could say I have loads of "symptoms" but I know they are not actually... well, AF due on Wednesday and still no bleeding. I also have a bit of yellow discharge actually but I think it might be the pregnacare conception vitamins I've been taking this cycle... My wee is quite dark as well (sorry tmi!)

Good luck , let's keep in touch :):dust:

Well I didn't have symptoms for days and now I woke up with sore boobs! I normally get them before af but usually right after o. And I haven't been taking anything different and have that yellow cm....I am also due this week but not till friday! So hopefully this is our BFP keep me posted and ill let you know about me!!! Babydust to uou ;)

hey girls so its really weird when I got up this morning I thought BOTH my boobs were sore but they are not, its only the right one and its sore by my underarm if you know what I mean!!I don't know what is going on.....please someone tell me good news lol I am suppose to start on Friday but hopefully the witch doesn't show up!!

Well girls I'm out this month took a test this morning and it was a BFN!! :( so I guess af will be here in a couple of days

Not neccesarily hon - it aint over til the witch comes. Keep some hope xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back