no cm

jrswife_07

Reaction score
Hey guys I have a question...I normally get cm leading up to my period. Well this month me and my hubby bd 3 days before I o'd and then the day of. and this month I am not having any like I normally do and I was just wondering do you think I could have conceived??

Heya! How many DPO are you and have you any other symptoms? Xx

I guess it's possible....!! I'm wondering the same things as Karate kid... xx

I am 7 dpo. I have been very very emotional, very tired, increased sex dive,(which is not normal for me), and usually my boobs get sore right after o but they are not sore at all..weird? Plus I had two dreams of being prego! I'm really hoping these are real and not just made up cause I wanna be prego so bad!!

Sounding like very posiitve symptoms hon :) When you gonna test?? xx

I'm not sure yet....I want to test soon but I always get my hopes up and then get shot down. So I think I'm just gonna hold out till af is due! Which is next Friday....this 2ww has to be the longest one lol so hopefully this is our month! Do you think me not getting sore boobs can mean something! I mean usually they are really sore by now and stay like that till I start???

ooooh fingers crossed hun! xx

p.s bet you dont wait until Friday to test! lol x

I'm not sure yet....I want to test soon but I always get my hopes up and then get shot down. So I think I'm just gonna hold out till af is due! Which is next Friday....this 2ww has to be the longest one lol so hopefully this is our month! Do you think me not getting sore boobs can mean something! I mean usually they are really sore by now and stay like that till I start???

I guess that would be best it you can hold out to test.... Only a week to go! Well, I think anything that's unusual for you could be a good sign... Hope the week goes quickly for you hon and will keep my fx for your bfp :) xxx

Ceebee thanks me and the hubby have never used any protection and it has been 5 years with no luck. I would give up and not worry about it but the past couple months I have really been watching symptoms!! So I hope this is the month

So ladies last night I got up in the middle of the night to get a drink cause I was sooo thirsty!! I have never done that. Do you think that's a good sign? And I have been soo emotional. Like last night I cried on planet of the apes lol and that not suppose to be a sad movie! Hopefully this is my month....

Ceebee thanks me and the hubby have never used any protection and it has been 5 years with no luck. I would give up and not worry about it but the past couple months I have really been watching symptoms!! So I hope this is the month

I really hope this is it for you. I have been hoping for a baby for about ghe same time as you...its so paiful, this 2ww!!! My heart goes to you.
good luck!
Mel x

Aww thanks and the same goes for you. It sucks when you want something so bad and everyone around you gets prego and can't even take care of their babies!! It makes me soo mad...baby dust to you and hope we both get our BFP soon! ;)

Keeping everything crossed for you hon - you def deserve your bfp after all that time and your symptoms are looking good, so really hope this is your month - sending you lots of babydust :dust:xx

ur symptoms r brilliant :lol:

i hope this IS it for you , u have too many symptoms to be wishful thinking so lets hope it is a bfp!! :D good luck xxx

Hope this is your bfp! X

TTC our first baby since 6th Jan 2012

Hi guys I just went to the bathroom and when I wiped I had some clumpy yellowish discharge....it was like bright yellow it was full yellow and kinda egg white like....what do you guys think?? I have never had this! and I know its not an infection

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back