Are Nursing Bra's really necessary

M & S are excellent, they are very good with there mesuring and great value, most of them come in a box of two. They are handy for a feed less fathing about and comfy too. Just not very sexy. But hey my hubby prefers no bra than a sexy bra!

M&S are crap at measuring. I'm a 30FF and they measured me as a 40D (!) - it was so obvious they were wrong!

I'm not bothering with a nursing bra but I'm bottlefeeding. I'm kind of glad actually as I want to stick with underwired.

Debenhams have nice ones

or try online once u have your proper size

I found m&s to be accurate but its like everything else, shop around to get the best fit. :D

debecca said:
M&S are crap at measuring. I'm a 30FF and they measured me as a 40D (!) - it was so obvious they were wrong!

I'm not bothering with a nursing bra but I'm bottlefeeding. I'm kind of glad actually as I want to stick with underwired.

I found the same with M&S. I was originally going to hold off on the bra front but wasn't really comfortable with my old bras any more. I went to M&S and they measured me as a 42C (was 36F pre-pregnancy) and I swear I could have fitted two of me in the strap and half a boob in the cup. :rotfl:

Went to Debenhams and the girl there was absolutely lovely, insisted on coming in and fiddling with the straps for me and eventually fitted me as a 38G. I am sooo much more comfortable and surprised how good this bra is despite the lack of underwire. Cost me £20 for 2.

I havent got any nursing bras yet, will prob go shopping tomorrow, but I just wanted to add that I got measured in John Lewis for some maternity bras a couple of months ago, they did a great job fitting me but didnt have any bras in my size that I liked, so then I went armed with my measurements to M&S!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back