Nursing Bras and PJ's

Cherrycola

Reaction score
A couple of questions for you!

Does anyone know when we are advised to be fitted for nursing bras? Where is the best place to go?

Also for those that are planning on breast feeding, are you taking PJ's with tops especially designed for breast feeding into hospital for after the birth, or just making do with normal ones?

Thanks!

hi i went to m and s to be fitted last week although she said to have tried to leave it slightly later if poss as need to account for milk coming in, but to be honest im due in a week and its becoming difficult for me to drive to town etc. i think mothercare do a good service so just depends who u got near you hun. ive got some pj's just normal ones and nighties that have buttons down the front for breastfeeding but there not specificlly designed for breast feeding. hope that helps xx

I'm going to go to mothercare for nursing bras as I feel they knownwhat they are doing!!! Lol

I have bought a nightshirt type thing for the hospital so it has buttons down the front :)

Need to buy a few cheap strappy tops and cardis for at
Home for the first few days before I go out too!

I am going to go to mothercare in the next week or so. Hadnt thought about tops. I have a breast feeding butterfly wrap thing though so I can lift up normal tops and not display anything.

I've never bought a nursing bra to be honest, just a bigger everyday bra with a good firm shape.

Got my maternity pjs from next that is like a wrap design. I never really wear pjs at home though, it's more for hospital.

I went for my nursing bra fitting today.
Mothercare are wonderful. Got 3 nursing bras.
They have a sale on at the moment so get down to one this week if u can.

yep mothercare, i got measured there, bought 3 nursing bras and nursing nighties, and for hosp bag i have buttons down the front of all my pjs and nighties so easy access :D x

im going to get measured around 38 weeks. ive got a couple of nighties that unbutton at the front and i got some vest tops.

With both my previous children measuring up for a bra before the bra has been totally pointless! As soon as my milk came in a few days after the birth, I went up by about 4 cup sizes instantly!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back