Nursery Theme

twinkle84

Reaction score
Hey, just wondering what nursery themes people are choosing when they DONT know the sex of bubba? I really liked 'Once Upon a Time' from Mamas and Papas but its soooo expensive. I also like 'Please look after me' from mothercare which has a good offer on and does a whole range of stuff, but then i noticed it has a blue animal on it! Not sure if its girly enough. Wanting a good neutral theme. Any ideas??? Thanks xx

I love the please look after me range from Mothercare! Also like 'I love my Bear' from Babies are us. So it will be either one of them.

I don't really do 'themes'. Sevastian'll be in with us until at least 9 months and then it's looking like we'll be getting a two bedroom house before he's born so he'll have to share with DD-not ideal but not permanent so their room will be cream with just complimentary accents of colour in the accessories x winnie the pooh is quite neutral, have a look in Next catalogue/online they've got absolutely gorgeous themes! I'm almost tempted myself! Lol x

im going for lemon n orange walls and no particular theme, i hate cream because when we moved into the house we are in now every room was cream, yeah it was a blank canvas but drives me mad!! so its the only room we have got left to decorate in our own colour scheme and are going for something bright and vibrant :) and then sorta when he/shes 1ish we can go for what ever theme they may want, be it cars, princesses etc etc

xxx

i chose the 'please look after me range' before we found the sex and its sticking but yeah it does have a little blue/turquoise bit in there so it worked out ok for us now we know were having a boy

my second choice was 'b is for bear' at wilkinsons, its a bit more neutral, its not a huge range of bits though xx

i went for the bedtime hugs range from mamas and papas, they had a deal on mths ago for the nursery pack (cot bumper & blanket, curtains, fleece blanket, lamp shade).
have the once upon a time moses basket, its lovely too & quite close to the bedtime hugs (it was on offer the time i was getting that so passed on the bedtime hugs one).
I also love the please look after me range from mothercare, would have went for that if i had known about it at the time cos it seems to have soo much more in the range & cheaper too! I counted it unisex, never noticed the blue on it, but it cant be that much blue so it will be fine :)

Big THANKS to everyone. Im really getting into this haha. Keep searching the net and i've checked out the ones suggested too. They are great, decisions . . . decisions haha. Mel_ed love your pics too, thanks for those. Im still not sure which to go for, but I have some more ideas. So thanks again xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back