Nursery Furniture :-)

EllieBelle

Reaction score
So pleased as just won a full in "as new condition" complete set of mama's and papa's nursery furniture on ebay........for a 3rd of the new price! Set consists of Cotbed, wardrobe, changing dresser, toy box and matching shelving unit.

We decided on the following theme a few weeks ago:

http://www.kidslineinternational.com/products/infant/zanzibar.php (my DH although British spent many years living in Zimbabwe so its quite appropriate).

Do you think our little monster will like it???

So come on ladies, share your themes/ideas for your nursery.........!!

Awwww it's lovely! :cheer:

We did everything I love my bear for Brody but he seems to be a bit too old for it now so he is moving bedroom (going to decorate it all blue :D ) so this baby will have Brody's nursery for a start :D

heya!
what set did you get from Mamas and Papas?! we love the stuff in there and have gone for one of the cotbeds too!

Think the theme we are going with is the "hodge podge" one from M&P too!! :D

was wanting to go with Humphreys Corner but to be honest, my money is all tied up elsewhere and I begrudge the prices for it, so think Im going for plain bedding etc and then using humphrey pictures etc on the walls (also wanting to paint a mural on 1 wall - about 3ft square if I have a spare bit of wall once furniture is planned out)

Im after a set in Ikea which is natural stain but Ive been given a cot which is white, although I think by the time I buy a bed etc I wont be able to get the exact one to match the rest of the furniture so Im not too bothered about getting them all matching even though it would be nice

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back