nursery so far

rach

Reaction score
JamiesRoom2.jpg

Ah bless it looks sweet, I cant wait until I can start doing our nursey

You have been busy Rach!! How exciting!!!! I am resisting even thinking about it.. our house is a bomb site at the moment and we only just recently finished doing the spare room.. now that will have to be redone as a nursery for Bod!!! OH just rolls his eyes when I remind him of what he has to do ... men.. they do have their uses.. occasionally! :wink: :wink: :wink:

Rach,

It looks great! I so want to start doing it now but I think I may wait as late as possible - it'll give me something to do if I'm late or whatever or if I'm off on mat leave and I'm bored.

Love the cot. New or 2nd hand?

Sass

hi thanks everyone
sasswa its second hand hun o/h mother offered to buy new cot but got offered this cot/bed by a good friend and it was in such perfect condition i couldnt bear to see o/h mother waste all that money when id been offered a great one for free, theres not a mark on it :D xxxxx

Your off to a wonderful start with the nursery!! It looks great be sure to post pics when it's completely done. Love the crib!!

xoxo Ree

rach - the nursey looks like its coming on just nice! have you got much more to get? Up to now ive just been buying sleep suits, vest, bibs etc.... a few toiletries and a bottle steamer!! i'm iching to buy nursery furniture but afreed with DH that i wouldn't till after my second scan. I've decided to do the nursery room in white with brown gingham... going to make a few wooden boxes without lids or bottoms (just sides) i'm going to make them different sizes and put them up on the walls (some-how) at different heights! then i can use them as shelfs - pop teddies in them, nappies, toiletries, clock/room temp etc.... Thinking i'll make my own curtains - just white trimmed in brown gingham! started collecting brown and white bears!!!!

Post us another pic when you finish your nursert - love to see other people ideas.

x

thanks girls no not got much to buy now hayley room is very small with a walk in cupboard so will be using that for storage and am using one of my wardrobes for babys clothes as my bedroom is massive ive now started buying nappies milk toiletries anything i can stock up on really so i wont have to buy in first couple of weeks still have to buy a baby bag for the push chair xxxx

It's looking lovely Rach, that's a lovely cot. Don't blame you for accepting the offer, lucky you!

We're in the midst of clearing out the spare room we've chosen for the nursery, it means DH has lost his home office and will be moving into mine.

I don't know where we're going to be able to put all our belongings. We're trying to clear out as much as possible but we still have lots that will need to go into storage until we move into a bigger house one day.

We've narrowed our choice of furniture down to a one of two of the Mamas & Papas range but like Hayley we're not going to order until we've had the second scan.

I've only bought 4 items for the baby so far - very restrained. Once we have the nursery room emptied, I'll be ordering more!!

I really hate all this mayhem of having a clear out, it's such a chore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back