nursery

Ours is emptied, getting the paint on monday and then sorting the carpet out after xmas i spose.

the carpet is fine in there as it's new, so just covered it up, already got the paint so hoping by the end of the week it will be done :cheer:

Our carpet in there was brand new but the radiator leeked and it's ruined! No point claiming on the insurance as it'll only cost us about £80 for another :roll:

paris's did that at the old house and it made a hole in the laminate :shock: luckily it was rented so their problem not mine

*sniggers... typical geminis that me and DH are... we started on the nursery way back when we found out we were having a little boy... :rotfl: Which is why it's blue... And well it's been 10 weeks now and it's still as far done as it was back then... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Don't think we will ever get round to finishing it.. :rotfl: :rotfl:

Aww i really wish we knew where we would be living so we could decorate a nursery!! Make sure you post lots of pictures Babylicious! :D

I wanted to finish ours before xmas but we have a couple of months after really to get going.

Not even thinking about it till after christmas but well done to those who have made a start :D

Ours is practically done, we couldnt decorate when Isla was born as it was rented but now we own our house so yay it looks gorgeous! :cheer: I am going all out with matching stuff, yay!

Ours is practically done, we couldnt decorate when Isla was born as it was rented but now we own our house so yay it looks gorgeous! :cheer: I am going all out with matching stuff, yay!

we've started ours, putting up lining paper tomorrow as the walls are so bad after stripping the pink wallpaper!! :wall:

Ive started taking the wallpaper off today im still undecided about what colour im doing it but will have to re wallpaper with lining paper next. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I wish I'd started mine earlier! Our house like a building site but the workman finished the babys room first so yesterday OH and I prepped the walls and today I have painted the walls, skirting, windowsill etc and I've even put the coving up on my own! I also had a go with a drill and managed to put new handles on the cupboards...but I'm totally F**ked now and can hardly stand up straight!!!

Do it early if you can is my advise!! :hug:

Aww I'm so jealous, I want to decorate too :( We can't paint cause we rent, but we're quite lucky cause our flat is only about 8 months old so it's been decorated cream with a beige colour carpet. I have no idea what to do with it, I think I may just stick to neutral colours with the odd bit of colour here and there..our cot is cream and brown.

I havent even moved out yet so i cant put the cot up or anything! :( Hopefully moving out next week :pray:

i cant wait to start decorating
even though we rent its off hubbys uncle so we can do what we want with the place :)
manda xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back