views on this nursery theme?

oh i really like that plus it will grow with her as its not to babish
maybe add a little purple though so its not to much of a pink overkill :)
manda xx

agree totally with manda - its really lovely, but maybe add whites and purples into the mix so you don't get too bored of the pink? just my opinion though... :hug: :hug: xxx

Love it Jo! That is REALLY cute and soooo girly. Bunnies :D You should def go for it :D

OMG it is gorgeous!!! I love bunnies & pink :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: just to be different Id leave it just like it is, just those colours it looks so clean and fresh - perfect for a baby and very erasy to change when LO gets bigger :D

x

Its pink! Looks lovely but probably a bit too much pink for me. I don't find it a colour I can cope with in large amounts

I'd be inclined to soften it up with less pink, more white and maybe some purple or other soft colours that match. :roll:

I love the soft pink. my little boy has finding nemo, it is two shades of blue with nemo boarder and stuck on fish. he loves it, this one we are waiting to see what sex it is.

Can I recomend that you have a darker colour on bottom has when she starts walking about it soon gets mucky. we can see in out living room how far our lad can reach on our cream walls, (he is a clean lad, promise!) and watch out with boarders, mine pulled his off from the corner! (he is good, promise)

It's lovely. I think I'd be inclined to break it up with some white too.

Love the blue Nicola, James had a blue room in our old flat. Haven't decorated his room since we moved in here. Good job too cos OH wants to divide his room in two if the next one's a girl

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back