Nursery Rugs

Nicola

Reaction score
I really loved the round rugs Next were selling in their previous two catalogues. The new one isn't stocking them :cry: They were round, came in beige, blue or pink with white emboridery on them saying "Baby" with a little kiss afterwards...

images.jpg
...sorry it's so small only online image of it I could find.

Anyway....it's taken us so long to concieve that they no longer do them. Does anyone know of any alternatives to that that might be nice? I don't want a charachter theme (i.e. no Pooh bear or disney type rugs) just something really sweet and basic to tie in with the nursery I'm trying to create.

I won't know the gender (thus pink or blue) for two days yet but want to start looking...

Sarah_B's_mummy87 said:
have u tried looking on Ebay hun

Yeah I searched ebay frequently, the new ones go for more than Next used to sell them for :shock: and the cheaper ones always seem to boast stains or are not in anything better than OK quality. Will keep searching.

I know what you mean about babies rooms going from baby to little boy/girl within just a few months but I don't mind changing/updating it when needed, will be looking for rugs after tomorrow when I know gender!

Thanks for the links and help! xx

Thanks Cassi! I know they are in popular demand and selling for great prices...wondering why then that Next stoped producing/selling them. I ordered a cream one in the end of season next sale (£8 from the original £22) but they managed to send it to just about every single depot and customer in the UK that wasn't me and in the end they told me there was a problem delivering to my address (rubbish all the other next orders get here ok) and thus I coulnd't have it. Sooo sad! Will persevere!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back