Nursery Rhymes

Bead

Reaction score
A bit of a random topic...

Last summer I spent a long and crazy weekend recording vocals for a nursery rhyme album. Now the album is officially released, and I'm about to head out to record a promo interview!
I've spent the last hour preparing for the interview and listening to the tracks... but with still no BFP, it's a big dose of salt, wound, rub, and all that :-(

My hubby played guitar on a couple of the tracks too, and we can't wait for the day when we can play the album to our own little one.
Hurry up BFP!!

congrats on the album thing hun be proud of what you have done and know that one day when you have your lil one that they will be very proud of you too xxx

thats amazing, congratulations. enjoy the album. when you get your bfp it will make it even more special. you never know it might end up being passed through all the generations in years to come. xx

Ah a CD heirloom, I like it! :) Xx

yeah. to think your great granchildren could be listening to you is amazing. xx

Well done Bead, enjoy you promo today, what a great pressie for your baby!! Is your pic on the CD cover or did you get body doubled by Humpty Dumpty and Little Bo Peep!??

You should catchup with Kazimoto, she is a lead singer in a band! You may have alot in common!

Funny you should say that JJMum, humpty dumpty did indeed make it to the front cover! (My mugshot's bumped to the inside sleeve.)

Promo interview done - short and sweet! Although I get a touch of stage fright every time a camera is shoved in front on me... :-s

What an achivement you should be proud :)

Congratulations! All nursery rhymes involve sadness or destruction, which sucks.

I mean, what did all the king's horses and all the king's men do to Humpty Dumpty after they couldn't put him together again? Did they just leave him?! 'Cos that's just mean.

Well done on that project! Wow! Is it similar to something that Tiffany Wood has done? I love her acoustic lullabies for babies :)

What a lovely thing to have done. Know u want a baby - just think that when it happens, you can play them ur CD to get them to sleep ...... so lovely!!! xxx

Congratulations! All nursery rhymes involve sadness or destruction, which sucks.

I mean, what did all the king's horses and all the king's men do to Humpty Dumpty after they couldn't put him together again? Did they just leave him?! 'Cos that's just mean.

And on that note... how about Pop Goes The Weasel? Is that as in literally explodes? It's always confused me...! :eh:

Well done on that project! Wow! Is it similar to something that Tiffany Wood has done? I love her acoustic lullabies for babies :)

Thanks Rosie's Mummy! I've not heard of Tiffany Wood's lullabies - will check them out!

well done it sounds really good hope you get your bfp soon
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back