Nursery trauma!

NatEvz

Reaction score
Well, weve spent the last few weeks getting all our nursery furniture assembled as weve been fed up of trying to maouvre round massive flat packed boxes. So everything was nice and organised in there and looking like a nursery, which i love!!!But friday night when we headed off to bed, i popped my head in and noticed that it smelled funny in there. So i switched the light on and walked round and noticed my feet were wet.......I looked down and the carpet was wet nearly halfway accross the room. The radiator, thats been here since we moved, that weve used for 2 winters, decided that it was going to leak ALL OVER the carpet!!I was mortified. It was just past midnight and i was like wtf am i suppossed to do with that at this time?!!?I wanted to cry!
Weve spent the last 2 days drying the frikkin thing out afer turning the radiator off. But it now has to come off the wall so hubby can have a look at it to see if its cracked along one of the pipes!!

Oh no what bad timing. The water hasn't damaged the furniture has it? Things like that always happen to us - there's no such thing as a 5 minute job. I hope you get it sorted Hun.

What bad luck hun! dont worry you will have plenty of time im sure everything will be ready for the baby xxx

Oh no what bad timing. The water hasn't damaged the furniture has it? Things like that always happen to us - there's no such thing as a 5 minute job. I hope you get it sorted Hun.

No thankfully it hasnt damaged the furniture hun!I was more upset that it had happened when i was already having a bad day and it was so late and my mum had the mini radiators in her garage!!!I couldnt ring her at that time!It wasnt that I was worried that i wouldnt have things ready for when the baby arrives, it was just the sheer inconvenience of it xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back